• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Online Gochara Chart

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there are online Panchangams and horoscope creation facilities are available.I am precisely looking for online Gochara Chart which indicates the Planetary position on a day to day basis.I have been struggling to get the information last few days.can some one help me in this regard.What I mean is a Rasi Chart showing the Grahas Position in the Rasi Chakra.I want it in south Indian format.

Thanks.I will give it a try.Actually what I am looking for is the planetary position just by feeding the date like we get the panchangam details.Does this work that way?or like any horoscope casting software wherein we have to fill lots of details?

Thanks.I will give it a try.Actually what I am looking for is the planetary position just by feeding the date like we get the panchangam details.Does this work that way?or like any horoscope casting software wherein we have to fill lots of details?

U can go to Jagannatha Hora website and download its software.....

When u open the Hora file, u can see the present position in Rasi and Navamsa chart
and get the latest position of planets..

This inclused Tajakam charts also...

Better try tat software... Its free for download
hi swaminathasharma sir,
can u help me for tamil rasi chart for free download with basic
readings...

thanks in advance
regards
tbs

There was free downloadable software called astrovision which gives basic readings in tamil.But a word of caution,the results from any software cannot be taken as gospel truths because astrology is not just calculations but beyond that

Dear TBS Sir...

You can get all the information in that software... even u can change the details in tamil and get it printed out.....

Many of the leading astrologers in India use Jagannatha Hora... which gives accurate results in predictions.....
Respected Swaminathasharma,
thank u for ur reply...i have gora vani/jagannatha hora software..
but i like proper tamil format/paddhati...like kudumba jyothidam type..
with tamil readings...

regards
tbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back