• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

CBI to frame charges against Anbumani Ramadoss

• Thread starter V.Balasubramani
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.Balasubramani

[h=1]CBI to frame charges against Anbumani Ramadoss[/h]New Delhi: Finding prima facie various offences, a special CBI court today ordered framing of charges against former Union Health minister Anbumani Ramadoss in two separate corruption cases filed by the CBI.

The court said various offences, including criminal conspiracy, cheating and forgery, under the Indian Penal Code and other provisions of Prevention of Corruption Act are made out against Anbumani and others.

“Put up the matter for formal framing of charges against the accused in both the cases on November 2,” special CBI judge Ajay Kumar Jain said.

The court, however, discharged five persons accused by CBI in the two separate graft cases.

The court had on 24 September reserved its order on framing of charges after arguments concluded in the two cases.

Read more at: http://newstodaynet.com/chennai/cbi-frame-charges-against-anbumani-ramadoss

Anbumani Ramadoss has been projected by PMK as a Candidate for Chief Ministership,in the coming election.

If there is prima facie in the case, then he proves himself fit for the post of Tamil nadu Chief Minister.

Last edited:
Since he went against TASMAC, the Tamil Nadu 'Kudimagans' may likely to go against him while voting, which may prove to be defeat of his dreams.

When BJP itself struggling to ride on two horses, making PMK to dance to its tune...............??

09EDITCART_1.jpg

Courtesy: Posting No.55 of http://www.tamilbrahmins.com/showthread.php?t=27941&page=6&p=321330#post321330

Last edited by a moderator:
When BJP itself struggling to ride on two horses, making PMK to dance to its tune...............??

09EDITCART_1.jpg

Courtesy: Posting No.55 of http://www.tamilbrahmins.com/showthread.php?t=27941&page=6&p=321330#post321330

I have already posted my observation about this cartoon in one another thread.

Who said BJP itself struggling to ride on two horses?

Only the horses are struggling.

One horse in forward and the other on retrograde pasture.

However, Modi is having his firm foot on the Fringe Groups and balancing like an acrobatic.

This is Modi Masthan style.

I have already posted my observation about this cartoon in one another thread.

Who said BJP itself struggling to ride on two horses?

Only the horses are struggling.

One horse in forward and the other on retrograde pasture.

However, Modi is having his firm foot on the Fringe Groups and balancing like an acrobatic.

This is Modi Masthan style.

Who said the horses are struggling. They have their firm foot.

Bihar Poll which is going to prove to be a litmus test for few political parties will convey more lessons.

[h=1]I will get justice, says Anbumani Ramadoss over graft case[/h]Hours after a Delhi court ordered framing of charges against him in a graft case on Wednesday, former Union Health Minister Anbumani Ramadoss said the development was not a setback for him and hoped that he would get justice.

"I will handle the case by legal means. I am confident that I will get justice and will be discharged from the case," he said.

"Today the honourable judge has dismissed my discharge petition. This is a routine judicial process. Since no action has been taken on the case so far, this does not signify any setback for me," he said.

Read more at; http://www.dnaindia.com/india/repor...ays-anbumani-ramadoss-over-graft-case-2132636

I will get justice, says Anbumani Ramadoss over graft case

Hours after a Delhi court ordered framing of charges against him in a graft case on Wednesday, former Union Health Minister Anbumani Ramadoss said the development was not a setback for him and hoped that he would get justice.

"I will handle the case by legal means. I am confident that I will get justice and will be discharged from the case," he said.
"Today the honourable judge has dismissed my discharge petition. This is a routine judicial process. Since no action has been taken on the case so far, this does not signify any setback for me," he said.
Every body has to handle the case legally; Is there any other way?
How confident Anbumani is to say "I will get justice and will be discharged from the case"
All politicians could get the justice as lot of Kumarasamys are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back