• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Important..!!! [tvk ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kk4646

11898715_10206191234792458_8104113104730912578_n.jpg

A trusted maid can do wonders at home! Half the stress faced by ladies at home is on account of maid's sub par working, unauthorized absence from work, not following the instructions and not doing the work diligently...When we shifted to our new home some 6 months back we had to change 5 maids before we could settle down

The trick is not to take experienced maids.

Take fresh youngsters looking for maids job.

Work on them to make them useful.Even engineers who are fresh are useless unless trained.

Motivate them to keep working for you.

One has to invest in time and energy to create a good loyal work force.

I never had a problem in delhi, chennai or bangalore either for washing clothes, utensil cleaning or cooking., dusting the house.

but I do not care for caste of people I employ.I look for certain qualities like eagerness to work, willingness to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back