• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Mahalaya tharpanam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Gopalanji,

Is there not a rule relating to mahalayam that:

If mahalayam happens to be the immediately preceding paksham of the regular/normal paksham in which the yearly sradhdham of a parent falls, then sahrun mahalaya sradhdham/tharpanam should not be perfored during mahalayapaksham but should be performed in the paksham following the sraadhdham?

Please clarify. Thanks.

மஹாலய பக்ஷம் 15 அல்லது 16 நாட்களும் தினமும் தர்பணம் செய்பவர்களுக்கு: இந்த 15 அல்லது 16 நாட்களில் ஒரு நாள் தாய் அல்லது தகப்பனார் சிராத்தம் சில பேருக்கு வரலாம். இவர்கள் ப்ரதமை முதல் அம்மாவாசை வரை தினமும் பக்ஷ மஹாளய தர்ப்பணம் செய்ய வேண்டும். நடுவில் ஒரு நாள் தாய் அல்லது தகப்பனார் சிராத்தம் வரும். அன்று சிராத்தம் முடித்து விட்டு பக்ஷ மஹாளய தர்ப்பணம் செய்துவிட்டு பிறகு சிராத்த அங்க தர்பணம் செய்ய வேண்டும்.மறு நாள் முதல் வழக்கம் போல் பக்ஷ மஹாளய தர்பணம் செய்ய வேண்டும்.

மஹாலய பக்ஷத்தில் ஒரு நாள் மட்டும் மஹாளயம் அநுஷ்டிக்கும் பக்ஷத்தில் மஹாளய பக்ஷம் நடுவில் தாய் அல்லது தந்தை சிராத்தம் வருகிறது. குறிப்பிட்ட திதியில் சிராத்தம் செய்து முடிக்க வேண்டும். மஹாளய பக்ஷத்திலேயே இதற்கு பிறகு வரும் நாட்களில் ஒரு நாள் மஹாளயம் செய்ய வேண்டும்.

Last edited:
Dear Gopalan Sir, I Srivatsan from Chennai. In the forum I found that you have replied to many people regarding finding their kula Deivam. Since I am also going through problem in my life, I am curious to find the kula deivam to do preethi. I request your kind help to find out my kula deivam. I could not see your Skype ID, so I have sent a email to your ID [email protected] , is the email ID correct? . I have sent my birth details to your email ID, kindly reply. Sir, Looking forward to your detailed reply at the earliest. Regards

Is it required to do the Mahalaya paksha daily tharpanam for one more day after Mahalaya Amavasya ie on Tuesday also? Clarification in this regard would be helpful.

வைத்தினாத தீக்ஷிதீயம் பக்கம் 226 ல் தேவல மஹரிஷி அமாவசைக்கு மறு நாளும் கிருஷ்ன பக்ஷ சந்திரனின் தேய்மானம் தொடர்கிறது என்பதால் சுக்ல ப்ரதமையும் முதல் நாளான அமாவாசையை சேர்ந்தது தான் என்னும் சாஸ்திரபாடி ப்ரதமை அன்றும் தர்பணம் செய்து பூர்த்தி செய்ய வேன்டும் என்கிறார். "அஹ: ஷோடசகம் யத்து சுக்ல ப்ரதிபதா ஸஹ சந்திர க்ஷயா (அ) விசேஷண ஸாபி தர்ஷாத்மிகா ஸ்ம்ருதா"

வைத்தினாத தீக்ஷிதீயம் பக்கம் 226 ல் தேவல மஹரிஷி அமாவசைக்கு மறு நாளும் கிருஷ்ன பக்ஷ சந்திரனின் தேய்மானம் தொடர்கிறது என்பதால் சுக்ல ப்ரதமையும் முதல் நாளான அமாவாசையை சேர்ந்தது தான் என்னும் சாஸ்திரபாடி ப்ரதமை அன்றும் தர்பணம் செய்து பூர்த்தி செய்ய வேன்டும் என்கிறார். "அஹ: ஷோடசகம் யத்து சுக்ல ப்ரதிபதா ஸஹ சந்திர க்ஷயா (அ) விசேஷண ஸாபி தர்ஷாத்மிகா ஸ்ம்ருதா"

Thanks a lot for the clarification. Sir. Could you kindly give the sankalpam mantra pertaining to Tuesday as I am little confused with regard to the month and thithi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back