• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

'My mom is like Indrani Mukherjea; she has sex with many men'; class 7 boy's note

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad1

A class 7 boy of a reputed private school in Delhi was caught passing notes by his teachers. Nothing out of the ordinary, the teachers thought. Kids do that. But when they saw the notes they were left stunned. The note said:“I am an illegitimate child. My mother is like Indrani Mukerjea. She likes having sex with many men”The note said: “I am an illegitimate child. My mother is like Indrani Mukerjea. She likes having sex with many men”.

The matter was reported to the Principal who called in the child’s parents. A suspension followed and the boy is now undergoing counseling.
The school understandably wants to hush up the matter. They feel helpless in the situation. How do you tackle something like this?
How do you tell students to not watch news because it can have a detrimental effect on their psyche?

The incident highlights the impact that news has on teenagers and minors.

Most schools encourage the habit of reading newspapers in students but when all the national dailies have salacious details of a woman’s personal life then what?
Ashok Agarwal, senior lawyer and child rights activist who has been working for reform in the education sector feels that not enough attention is given to the impact the media has on young, impressionable minds. The Sheena Bora case is a clear example of how media has crossed all limits, he feels.
“Trial by media has to stop. Media needs to be sensitive to what information and content it puts out. The focus must remain on investigation. A line needs to be drawn, and it will have to be done internally by the media itself,” he says.
Not an isolated case
A class 8 boy was caught flashing a girl from his class. When the girl was put through counseling she revealed that several boys had exposed themselves to her over a period of time. The shocked school authorities are still trying to ascertain if she was a victim of sexual harassment or peer pressure or if it was a disturbing game of ‘you show me yours and I’ll show you mine’.
In another incident a teacher caught a boy and a girl of class 12 making out in an empty room on the premises of a reputable private school.
Schools are increasingly feeling the pressure of somehow controlling such behavior on their campus. They feel the issue is best tackled at home, by parents who can monitor what the child is watching or reading.
Disturbing trend
According to a recently published report the average age of first sexual contact or experience in India is 14 years. Cases of sexually transmitted disease in teens are at an all time high. Teens are having sexual intercourse by the age of 14 and by the age of 16 have had multiple partners. The need for sexual education has been ignored for too long.
Experts feel that it is important that parents and teachers ensure that children get the correct information and from reliable sources. The media can play a big role in that.

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/india/m...oys-note-leaves-teachers-stunned-1071636.html

I have a feeling that this being a high society murder case, all possible efforts are being made to silence the media coverage by the high society interests themselves by using whatever methods they can. Today, any class seven boy or girl will know at least what sexual intercourse is, thanks to internet on the mobile and what'sapp. So, the society or children are not going to be ruined simply because the details of Indrani Mukherjea's 3 or 4 marriages are out in the open.

A class 7 boy of a reputed private school in Delhi was caught passing notes by his teachers. Nothing out of the ordinary, the teachers thought. Kids do that. But when they saw the notes they were left stunned. The note said:“I am an illegitimate child. My mother is like Indrani Mukerjea. She likes having sex with many men”The note said: “I am an illegitimate child. My mother is like Indrani Mukerjea. She likes having sex with many men”.

The matter was reported to the Principal who called in the child’s parents. A suspension followed and the boy is now undergoing counseling.
l

What was the need for suspension?

The child just needed some counselling without suspension.

Firstly the story needs to be verified..if its true or not.

Some children have an active imagination and tend to follow what the media states just to get some attention.

Some children make up stories just to seek attention from their parents too.

Out here some kids have even faked their own kidnap cos they wanted attention.

Others might be influenced by their parents ..cos who knows if the boys dad is having an affair and trying to paint a bad picture about his wife to the boy so that they boy would start hating his mother.

Or the story might even be true..that he is indeed an out or the wed lock child and is being tortured for that.

There are many shades and grey areas in situations like this...needs expert handling and certainly not a suspension.

Suspension is a form of 'rejection'..not right in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back