• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Old Genie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Old Genie!

A man walks into a bar with a large box. He sits down at the bar, and the bartender goes up to him and asks whats in the box.

The man says "I'll show you, but only if you get me a beer."

So of course the bartender gets the man a beer, the man drinks it, and he pulls out a tiny human from the box, and then a tiny piano. The little man sits down and starts playing the piano with skill.

"Wow!" exclaims the bartender, "that's amazing, where did you get him from?"

"For another beer, I'll tell you." Says the man. So the bartender gets the man another beer, the man drinks it, and says: "I got it from a genie."

"Really? A real genie??" Says the bartender, "do you think I could borrow him for one little wish?"

And for another beer the man agrees, but warns: "Speak loudly, he's 3000 years old and a little deaf."

The bartender gets the man another beer, the man drinks it, and the man gives the bartender the lamp.

ea8cdc68-9b22-455c-87eb-d967c967c9ce.jpg

The bartender rubs the lamp and the genie pops out, looking very old. "Master, I grant you one wish, what is it?" Says the tired old genie.

"I wish for a million bucks!"

All of a sudden a million ducks start flying into the room. "What the heck is this?!? I wished for a million bucks not a million ducks!" Shouts the bartender in anger.

And the man says: "Boo hoo, do you think I wished for a 12 inch pianist?"

http://www.ba-bamail.com/content.aspx?emailid=13362

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back