• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

11000 year old Russian statue twice as old as the Pyramids found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mysterious Russian Statue Is 11,000 Years Old - Twice As Old As The Pyramids

Covered in code no one can decipher

Rob Waugh – Sat, Aug 29, 2015

1bec1ab0-4e70-11e5-8f39-235a41650419_shigiridol.PNG
Wikimedia

A mysterious wooden idol found in a Russian peat bog has been dated to 11,000 years ago - and contains a code no one can decipher.

The Shigir Idol is twice as old as the Pyramids and Stonehenge - and is by far the oldest wooden structure in the world.

Even more mysteriously, it is covered in what experts describe as ‘encrypted code’ - a message from a lost civilisation.

Professor Mikhail Zhilin of the Russian Academy of Sciences' Institute of Archeology said: 'The ornament is covered with nothing but encrypted information. People were passing on knowledge with the help of the Idol.'

Russian experts think that the strange carvings may contain a belief system, the equivalent of the Bible’s Genesis.

The statue had been dated as being 9,500 years old, after its discovery in a peat bog 125 years ago.

But new research in Mannheim, Germany used Accelerated Mass Spectrometry n small fragments of the sculpture, and found it is at least 11,000 years old.

That means the sculpture dates from the very beginning of the Holocene epoch - the era when man rose to dominate the world.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/mysteriou...as-old-as-the-pyramids-170632897.html#qxe41hq

Mysterious Russian Statue Is 11,000 Years Old - Twice As Old As The Pyramids

Covered in code no one can decipher

Rob Waugh – Sat, Aug 29, 2015

1bec1ab0-4e70-11e5-8f39-235a41650419_shigiridol.PNG
Wikimedia

A mysterious wooden idol found in a Russian peat bog has been dated to 11,000 years ago - and contains a code no one can decipher.

The Shigir Idol is twice as old as the Pyramids and Stonehenge - and is by far the oldest wooden structure in the world.

Even more mysteriously, it is covered in what experts describe as ‘encrypted code’ - a message from a lost civilisation.

Professor Mikhail Zhilin of the Russian Academy of Sciences' Institute of Archeology said: 'The ornament is covered with nothing but encrypted information. People were passing on knowledge with the help of the Idol.'

Russian experts think that the strange carvings may contain a belief system, the equivalent of the Bible’s Genesis.

The statue had been dated as being 9,500 years old, after its discovery in a peat bog 125 years ago.

But new research in Mannheim, Germany used Accelerated Mass Spectrometry n small fragments of the sculpture, and found it is at least 11,000 years old.

That means the sculpture dates from the very beginning of the Holocene epoch - the era when man rose to dominate the world.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/mysteriou...as-old-as-the-pyramids-170632897.html#qxe41hq

I am sure some one in the Hindutva group will claim it belong to some Hindu Deity, and a scriptural reference to it.
If you can not find a scripture some pf our Sanskrit Vidwans can create it.

I am sure some one in the Hindutva group will claim it belong to some Hindu Deity, and a scriptural reference to it.
The idol shows worship of snake or Anantha even in those days. Hindus must definitely have gone from India to even those far-flung places. It was the shAkadweepa of the saptadweepas.

We must immediately build a temple in Siberia and take urgent steps to propagate Bhagavad gita there. From next year onwards Gokulashtami should be celebrated there with young children dressed up as krishnas and parading them on a one mile road!

Russians found the wooden image.

Germans, using their Mass Spectrometer determined the age of the find to be 11,000 years.

The arm-chair revolutionaries in the TB community and the oldies pretending to be intellectuals got one more opportunity to convince themselves that they are really atheists/revollutionaries/half atheists etc., and have started entertaining themselves and others with their wry humour.

The balanced majority of the Hindus/TBs here are enjoying the Tamasha. LOL.

A surrealistic drama can not be any better.

The arm-chair revolutionaries in the TB community and the oldies pretending to be intellectuals.

The balanced majority of the Hindus/TBs here are enjoying the Tamasha. LOL.

A surrealistic drama can not be any better.
I am surprised that you could not come up with more disparaging insults, I think you are loosing your touch, or getting old.
This shows that even Vaagmiji can mellow out. At this rate of throwing mud your polling rate will be below Donald Trump.

The idol shows worship of snake or Anantha even in those days. Hindus must definitely have gone from India to even those far-flung places. It was the shAkadweepa of the saptadweepas.

We must immediately build a temple in Siberia and take urgent steps to propagate Bhagavad gita there. From next year onwards Gokulashtami should be celebrated there with young children dressed up as krishnas and parading them on a one mile road!

Sangomji, You or Renukaji can compose some Sanskrit sloka and interject it into some Khande of some upanished.

I did not expect a resounding response to the post! Initially I just had a cursory glance at the icon! But looking at the posts I had a relooked at the statue and guess that this time, it looked like a Sarpa or Adisesha! There are many such Hindu artefacts that have been found in Siberia & Russia...It is serious matter! ☺️

Even a visnu murty was discoverd in russia. Will wait till a white skinned researcher throws more information on its indian connection. Self gloating india bashers can permanently remain in their self created pits.

Only souls soaked in hate can pour such idiotic slush without even waiting for more information. Unreclaimable!

I am surprised that you could not come up with more disparaging insults, I think you are loosing your touch, or getting old.
This shows that even Vaagmiji can mellow out. At this rate of throwing mud your polling rate will be below Donald Trump.

I am amused. Please continue with the main tamasha. Side shows like this is also ok. LOL. Trump may still win and pack you up to Siberia to dig and find more such dolls there. LOL.

On your part, you can shout from the roof top saying it is a forerunner to Abrahamic Religion. You may also be suitably rewarded.

I did not expect a resounding response to the post! Initially I just had a cursory glance at the icon! But looking at the posts I had a relooked at the statue and guess that this time, it looked like a Sarpa or Adisesha! There are many such Hindu artefacts that have been found in Siberia & Russia...It is serious matter! ☺️

After all, did not some worthy proclaim recently that the whole world will become one solid Hindu planet by the year 2050?!

"Researches were conducted in Mannheim, Germany, at one of the world's most advanced laboratories using Accelerated Mass Spectrometry, on seven minuscule wooden samples. The results were astonishing, as samples from inside parts of the Idol showed its age as 11,000 calendar years, to the very beginning of the Holocene epoch.
shigir-idol-jpg.jpg

The idol stands taller than a single story of a building at 9.2 feet long, though it was almost twice that at 17.4 feet before parts of the artifact were destroyed during the Soviet era.

But with one mystery gone, another one presents itself, as the idol possesses a code no one can decipher. Experts refer to the code as an "encrypted code" from a lost civilization.

"The ornament is covered with nothing but encrypted information. People were passing on knowledge with the help of the Idol," Professor Mikhail Zhilin of the Russian Academy of Sciences Institute of Archeology said.

Russian experts think the strange carvings may contain a belief system, the equivalent of the Bible's Genesis, and by deciphering them they hope to learn more the "development of civilization and the art of Eurasia and humanity as a whole."

"This is a masterpiece, carrying gigantic emotional value and force," Zhilin concluded. "It is a unique sculpture, there is nothing else in the world like this."

http://www.hngn.com/articles/124793...rious-russian-statue-twice-old-stonehenge.htm

When a rope is mistaken for a snake, the snake alone is seen. The existence of the rope is not known at all. Here the snake is said to be superimposed on the rope. This is known as Svarupa-Adhyasa.
It is the imagination. If you look at the picture I posted, the similarity ends.

Snake rope dhrishtanta is used indiscriminately and irrelevantly. There is a snake and there is a rope. Mistaking a snake for a rope or vice versa does not invalidate the existence of rope and snake at different places and different time.

"Researches were conducted in Mannheim, Germany, at one of the world's most advanced laboratories using Accelerated Mass Spectrometry, on seven minuscule wooden samples. The results were astonishing, as samples from inside parts of the Idol showed its age as 11,000 calendar years, to the very beginning of the Holocene epoch.
shigir-idol-jpg.jpg

The idol stands taller than a single story of a building at 9.2 feet long, though it was almost twice that at 17.4 feet before parts of the artifact were destroyed during the Soviet era.

But with one mystery gone, another one presents itself, as the idol possesses a code no one can decipher. Experts refer to the code as an "encrypted code" from a lost civilization.

"The ornament is covered with nothing but encrypted information. People were passing on knowledge with the help of the Idol," Professor Mikhail Zhilin of the Russian Academy of Sciences Institute of Archeology said.

Russian experts think the strange carvings may contain a belief system, the equivalent of the Bible's Genesis, and by deciphering them they hope to learn more the "development of civilization and the art of Eurasia and humanity as a whole."

"This is a masterpiece, carrying gigantic emotional value and force," Zhilin concluded. "It is a unique sculpture, there is nothing else in the world like this."

http://www.hngn.com/articles/124793...rious-russian-statue-twice-old-stonehenge.htm

Leaving aside the arm-chair intellectualism and the Hindutva, the more interesting aspect of the finding appears to be the encrypted information. If they could get hold of just one another artefact of the same period with encrypted info on it a computer algorithm can at least partially solve the riddle by repeated iteration. I am sure people must be working on it.

Leaving aside the arm-chair intellectualism and the Hindutva, the more interesting aspect of the finding appears to be the encrypted information. If they could get hold of just one another artefact of the same period with encrypted info on it a computer algorithm can at least partially solve the riddle by repeated iteration. I am sure people must be working on it.

Vaagmiji,
I know you are for attacking on personal level, particularly against me. You never miss an opening, but this time my post#14 was an article from http://www.hngn.com/articles/124793/...stonehenge.htm.
I did not write it so there was no armchair intellectualism or Hindutva involved at all. Just like your jalara friend Sarangji you are shooting in the dark.

USA & RUSSIA ARE POWERFUL COUNTRIES.

Countries power transmit into soil.

If you put wood deep inside Russian soil it would not decay for a "Yuga".

If you put leaves deep inside US soil it would not PERISH for a " Two Yugas".

shigir-idol-jpg.jpg

This may be a simple "totem pole" of some very ancient human group. It shows three face-like shapes with a lot of random lines carved. May be the publicity is also a "ploy" by western scholars to create a niche for Siberia and its tourism. Who knows!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back