• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Friend For Life This Borivali Man Not Just Delivers Free Food Through Tiffins, But Al

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.Balasubramani

Friend For Life This Borivali Man Not Just Delivers Free Food Through Tiffins, But Also Smiles And Hope

In a country where even the government expresses its hopelessness in providing food security to all its citizens and even charity workers complain about lack of funds, this one man is a great example.

borivali-man_1438494795.jpg

Meet Mark D'souza from Borivali who runs a free tiffin service and caters to more than 40 people everyday without charging a single penny. The 57-year-old is now a household name in Borivali's IC colony, according to a report published in DNA affiliated Iamin.in.
Mark does not just cater to people in Borivali but many people from outside Borivali also visit him. His customers are mostly elderly who live alone but cannot cook.

The report also quotes one of his favorite customers Patricia D'souza, 79, who tells how Mark lights up her other wise lonely life, " He came into my life when I needed him the most. He comes to the doorstep with such a pleasant smile that it just makes my day; very humble and noble Mark. He, through the years, has become my pillar of strength."

Read more at: http://www.indiatimes.com/news/indi...-tiffins-but-also-smiles-and-hope-243710.html

In the midst of people who talk a lot and do write several pages every day, here is a man who acts silently, a good heart
in deed!!

Image source: google images.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back