• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Suspecion !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspicion !

( Fictitious Story)

The other day, a girl wanted to know how her hubby would react if she left without telling him where she had gone. So she decided to write him a letter saying she is tired of him and didn't want to live with him anymore. After writing it, she put the letter on the table in the bedroom and hid under the bed.

When her hubby came back home, he saw the letter and read it. Then, he wrote his own message down and began to sing and dance while changing his clothes. He took out his phone, dialed someone, then said: "Hey babe, I'm just changing clothes then I will join you. As for the other fool, it has finally dawned on her that I was fooling around behind her back so she left me. See you soon, honey!" Then her hubby walked out of the room.

In tears, she got up from under the bed and decided to read what her hubby wrote on the letter. When she picked it up and read it, it said: "I could see your feet, you idiot. I am going out to buy bread."

http://sfglobe.com/?id=19415

Does it mean that men are not suspicious? That's a joke!

women grow suspicious due their possessiveness over the husband whereas men very often grow suspicious of their wife because of their imagined sexual inadequacy.

But nowadays the situation has changed and women no longer have to depend on their husband wholly and solely for their subsistence. Many women earn or have pensions as much or even more than what the husband earns. Also, the laws have so changed that an unfaithful husband will be made to end up as a pauper or beggar-in-the-streets, by the legal process. Plus, some young women of the present day even openly tell the husband that if he tries to have a chinnaveedu, she will have two or more "periya veedus"!

I dont know why some females get so suspicious of their husbands..what is there to be so possessive?

Some even go to the extent of checking their husband's phone to see who he called etc.

I feel in any relationship there must be some amount of freedom for a person and respect for each others privacy.

I see some people even have their spouses on their facebook!

That is the worst thing to do cos even simple friendly exchange of messages with others online might cause trouble if either one spouse is suspicious.

So we have to respect each others privacy to lead a happy life..coming to affairs...well that is optional!LOL

women grow suspicious due their possessiveness over the husband whereas men very often grow suspicious of their wife because of their imagined sexual inadequacy.

But nowadays the situation has changed and women no longer have to depend on their husband wholly and solely for their subsistence. Many women earn or have pensions as much or even more than what the husband earns. Also, the laws have so changed that an unfaithful husband will be made to end up as a pauper or beggar-in-the-streets, by the legal process. Plus, some young women of the present day even openly tell the husband that if he tries to have a chinnaveedu, she will have two or more "periya veedus"!

TWO ( ? ) much, Sir.

I was reading about hollywood star Frank Sinatra was so broke at one time he had to borrow money from Ava Gardner ,his second wife to pay alimony to his divorced

first wife. These two had a tempestous married life with on -off periods ultimately Ava gardner leaving him. Still he was so crazy about her that when she died, he cried saying

they should not have parted. Men can be strange.lol

Men can only be strange but women are mysterious!

Oh yes. They are an enigma, wrapped in mystery, cleverly packed in a supple and curvaceous exterior, visible in only darkness and that too to only those whom they choose to haunt or bless. LOL.

Last edited:
Oh yes. They are an enigma, wrapped in mystery, cleverly packed in a supple and curvaceous exterior, visible in only darkness and that too to only those whom they choose to haunt or bless. LOL.

Are you describing a ghost?

I see some people even have their spouses on their facebook!

I know in one couple's cased where the wife controls the husband's FB and email i.e she has the passwords and the husband can only open it in her presence . Except for his Officil email account he has no control over any net activity on his own .Of course he can create some other fictious email or FB accounts but inside the house he cant do it and has to do all that only outside .

I know in one couple's cased where the wife controls the husband's FB and email i.e she has the passwords and the husband can only open it in her presence . Except for his Officil email account he has no control over any net activity on his own .Of course he can create some other fictious email or FB accounts but inside the house he cant do it and has to do all that only outside .

How horrid! poor guy.His wife hardly respects him..in fact she is totally disrespectful..casting doubts over his character.

I hope he eventually has an affair!LOL

Many Indian women keep accusing men of being unfaithful but if a men were to think the same of his wife all hell will break loose and women will belt out Pati Vrata dialogue..claiming to be Kannagi Parambarai etc.

This shows the degree of confidence created by husband in the mind of the wife, by his antecedents.

That was about a Mohini. If you want to call her a ghost, you have the freedom to do that.

It will be freedom misused Can you call Mohini a Pei Bootham or a Ghost etc. She is Sakshath Naryana in an enchanting Avatar! His followers may be identified by Pei or Bootham in their name but not in their mind - the 2 Alwars you know were named Pei or Bootham who sung in prise of him! There is another sect which have Pei or Botham in their mind and not in their name!

And read this:

[h=1]Loyalty test for husbands[/h]Chanakya writes:

“If you want to be Happy with your husband,
Love him Less & Understand more!

If you want to be Happy with your wife,
Love her More & never try to Understand !

Loyalty Tests…

Test 1:
Wife buys 12 underwears of same colour for hubby..

Hubby- Why same colour sweetheart. people will think I never change my underwear.
Wife- Which people

Total silence…

Test 2:
A couple sees a hot girl..
Wife: So big, aren’t they?
Husband: Yes
Wife: Are they artificial?
Husband: I think natural.
Wife: Ear-rings & Natural??

Total Silence

Test 3:
Men will always be Men –
Once a group of men decided to go for Tirth Yatra (Religious Trip). Their guide explained to them that they might see some ladies bathing in open and they should not get distracted at all. When they see anything like that, they should just say HARI OM and move on.

Next day they started the yatra (Journey) and one of the men in the group Just said- “HARI OM” and rest of them said- “KIDHAR HAI, KIDHAR HAI (Where ???.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back