• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Hi From Sriram (Mellatur origin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I am Sriram and i have just join to his group.
I would like to introduce my self. Our great grand father Mr. Subramani Iyar is belongs to Melattur (near Tanjaur) and later we migrated to Mettur dam due my grand father Mr M.S. Ranganather Iyar and his elder brother M.S. Krishnamoorthy Iyar's office work. we celebrate the pooja for "masana rudrar" every year Audi Friday. The function is called "Pachi". i would like to know is any one in this group heard about this kind of pooja celebration in their family. Please let us know. we may be relative origin from Melattur.

Thanks and regards
Sriram R
Rudra nilayam
Mettur dam-1
E-mail ID: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back