• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

How many holes are there on this T Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many holes are there on this T Shirt

You got 5 seconds to answer !

attachment.php

Source:TAMBHRAM THINNAI

Attachments

• Holes.jpg
    Holes.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 393
Total number = 8!
collar =1 +
shirt sleeves = 2 +
torso = 1 +
holes in the front =2 +
holes in the back = 2

An answer need not be ALWAYS right! Are you there, Narayan Sir?

This is how it is:

Suppose there is a huge hole at the back and the front portion covers a part of it, there will be ONLY seven holes!

Hope it is easy to imagine and no need to be a Geminian ! :D
P.S: I didn't use the word WRONG!
cheer2.gif

Front two may be coloured patches; then only 4.
Yes Sir! Only four, if the color of the background and the patches are the same and there are NO holes in
the back side - not seen by us! This is real thinking! :clap2:

BTW, if the huge hole that I had mentioned had some more 'companion' holes that are covered by the

front side we see in image, then there may be many more; not seven! And, this is post lunch thinking!
icon3.png

An answer need not be ALWAYS right! Are you there, Narayan Sir?

This is how it is:

Suppose there is a huge hole at the back and the front portion covers a part of it, there will be ONLY seven holes!

Hope it is easy to imagine and no need to be a Geminian ! :D
P.S: I didn't use the word WRONG!
cheer2.gif

I agree with you madam RR. We do not call the arm outlets and neck portion of a pull over as HOLES in common parlance.

To me it appears there are no holes at all in the T shirt (as said by Doc) and the patches appear to be stain of some liquid spill. Also the normal understanding of a hole (at least as far as apparels is concerned) is circular in shape, the other shapes are generally referred to as torn.

The question is "How many holes are there in the T-Shirt"?. We have no way of knowing because the backside of the T-shirt is not shown and the back portion can contain hundreds of holes.

Just goes to show that Thinnai pechu can be devoid of critical inputs.

Last edited:
Some more addition to thiNNai pEchchu!

One mAmA in our extended family used to wear stylish shirts, pants and coats. The idea of wearing a coat was to

conceal the infinite holes in his banian which show through his shirt! We fondly named his banians as 'Indiran kaNNu'!! :)

No one has given the correct answer so far.

The correct answer is that there are 121 holes in the T-Shirt. People have identified on ly 8 holes because they could not see the back side of the shirt. I have seen there are another hundred thirteen holes there. So the total is 121. If you are disputing my count, please bring the shirt. I will show you. Till then it is my word against any one else's. LOL.

In our lodge in the early working days, there was a delhi bred colleague. He was one day found wearing the banian inside out. When pointed out, he gave this bright answer - yesterday I wore it the right way, so today inside out (meant, not washed). Now he is settled in USA.

In our lodge in the early working days, there was a delhi bred colleague. He was one day found wearing the banian inside out. When pointed out, he gave this bright answer - yesterday I wore it the right way, so today inside out (meant, not washed). Now he is settled in USA.
:cool: idea!

Corollary: A double dhoti could be worn four times without washing. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back