• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

How to Get Rid of an Ex-Wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to Get Rid of an Ex-Wife

An explorer goes into an undiscovered tomb for the first time, and in the center of the tomb there’s a lamp.

He picks it up, and as he starts to rub the dirt off of it, a genie comes out of the lamp and says, “I want to know the person you hate the most.”
The explorer says, “That’s gotta be my ex-wife.

Why?”
“I am a cursed genie. I will grant you three wishes, but whatever you wish for, your ex-wife will get double that amount.”

“Okay, I wish for a billion dollars.” “Granted, but your ex-wife gets two billion dollars.”

“I wish for a mansion in California with a swimming pool, and tennis courts, everything.”

31941433-f8d7-4d5d-9b29-74bb29e45c4e.jpg

“Granted, and your ex-wife gets two. Now make your final wish.”

The explorer walks around for a few minutes, returns to the genie with a stick, and says: “You see this stick? I’d like you to beat mehalf to death with it.

http://www.ba-bamail.com/content_16575/search.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back