• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

PMO didn't support fight against corruption: Magsaysay winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad1

Ramon Magsaysay award winner Sanjiv Chaturvedi on Wednesday accused the Prime Minister's Office (PMO) of not backing his campaign against corruption in Haryana and the AIIMS.

"PMO didn't support (my) fight against corruption," bureaucrat Chaturvedi told NDTV, soon after the Magsaysay Foundation announced that he and social activist and fellow Indian Anshu Gupta were among the winners of the 2015 awards.

"Zero tolerance should be against corruption, not honest officers," added Chaturvedi, who earlier worked at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences here.

"All kind of lies were spread against me when I was fighting corruption in AIIMS and Haryana," he said.

"My mistake was (that) while fighting graft, I took (Prime Minister Narendra Modi's) 'Na Khaunga Na Khane Dunga' slogan at face value," said Chaturvedi.
http://www.deccanherald.com/content/492132/pmo-didnt-support-fight-against.html

I fully support Mr. Chaturvedi's right to criticize the government in the country.
I do not like the criticism in an international forum.

Ramon Magsaysay award winner Sanjiv Chaturvedi on Wednesday accused the Prime Minister's Office (PMO) of not backing his campaign against corruption in Haryana and the AIIMS.

"PMO didn't support (my) fight against corruption," bureaucrat Chaturvedi told NDTV, soon after the Magsaysay Foundation announced that he and social activist and fellow Indian Anshu Gupta were among the winners of the 2015 awards.

"Zero tolerance should be against corruption, not honest officers," added Chaturvedi, who earlier worked at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences here.

"All kind of lies were spread against me when I was fighting corruption in AIIMS and Haryana," he said.

"My mistake was (that) while fighting graft, I took (Prime Minister Narendra Modi's) 'Na Khaunga Na Khane Dunga' slogan at face value," said Chaturvedi.
http://www.deccanherald.com/content/492132/pmo-didnt-support-fight-against.html

I fully support Mr. Chaturvedi's right to criticize the government in the country.
I do not like the criticism in an international forum.

It might not havee been possible to voice an opinion against modi in india. What to do the

"PMO didn't support (my) fight against corruption," ..........

How can he? Politics is a business to mint money. Politicians " invest " during elections and started reaping after coming to power. Modi is not an exception.

General Motors who started Industry in Gujarat with an investment of Rs. 6400 crores , has an accumulated loss of Rs. 3800 crores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back