• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Paying Homage at Pei Karumbu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janaki Jambunathan

We are are always at peace with Pei and Bootham I know of a place Pei kulam in KK District! I know a man called Peiya Thevar! Even Gods & their men sometimes are called Pei and Bootham! Pancha Bootham Satchi Bootham etc. people of this forum are familiar with and Pei Alwar and Boothath Alwar the Gods men!

I have an idea here . Pei or Bootham used to convey their super human or natural attributes & qualities - Big Karumbu becomes Pei Karumbu - Big kulam becomes Pei kulam since one Peria Kulam already exists!

Kalamukku salam - Paying Homage at Pei Karumbu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back