• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Kaalsarpa Dosham & Sevvai Dosham

Status
Not open for further replies.
The astrologers noted that my astrology had Kaalsarpa Dosham (Ketu in 7th house and Rahu in Meena Lagnaam) and Sevvi Dosham (Sevvai in 7th house with Chandran and Ketu). Therefore, two astrologers mentioned that I have Kaalsarpa Dosham and Sevvai Dosham. However, the remedies they prescribed where very different and confusing.

1. The first astrologer suggested to go to Thirunageswaram to remove the Kaalsarpa Dosham.

Therefore, I went to:
Sri Kalahasti Temple to do Rahu-Ketu Dosha Nivarana Puja
Thirunageswaram Rahu Temple to do a milk abishegam for Rahu Bhagavan
Keezhaperumpallam Ketu Temple to do Dosha Nivaranam and abishegam
Vaitheeswaran Koil – Angarakan Temple to do a milk abishegam

2. However, the second astrologer suggested that there is no point in going to these temples. Instead he suggested that I must go to: Kaala Sarpa Dosha Nivarna Puja at Sullia Kukke Sri Subramanya Temple.

I am confused on what is the proper vedic method to remove Kaalsarpa Dosham and a strong Sevvai Dosham.

My Details:
Name - Ramesh Kumar
Date of Birth - 20/10/1987
Time - 6:25 pm (Singapore Time) or 3.55 pm (India Time)
Place of Birth - Singapore
Rasi: Kanni
Lagnam: Meenam
Nakshataram: Uthiram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back