• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Thank about it!

• Thread starter V.Balasubramani
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.Balasubramani

11698508_10153335034246049_225658932625624633_n.jpg

Source: face book

Last edited by a moderator:
No need to to be despondent.

This is being over critical.

Face of india is fast undergoing a change.

A new india will emerge with more virtues than most think .

Our youngsters will bring about the change.

This is happening everywhere.

I don't know which place you belongs to in India.

If it is Delhi, find out from the Delhi Corporation, how much money is being spent to keep the city clean. First find out and then come for discussion.

Arm chair revolutionary writers should first come out from dream world to ground reality and then better to contribute in public Forums.

11011222_876367119111288_7049685937432054859_n.jpg

No need to to be despondent.

This is being over critical.

Face of india is fast undergoing a change.

A new india will emerge with more virtues than most think .

Our youngsters will bring about the change.

The following article is quite self explanatory.

How the general public of Delhi keeping their city clean.

It is a proof and if you don't agree, go and sue the News Paper.lol

"Why are the Indian cities so dirty?

Do you think it's time for some introspection?
Forbes has rated Delhi as the 24th dirtiest city in the world with the filthy waters of the Yamuna and its unhealthy surrounding being cited as one of the chief factors

Read more at:

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/2836980.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

I do not claim to speak for whole delhi.

after all cleanlines drives of modi, local govt , there is a marked difference in my residential colony.

the amount of littering has got vastly reduced.

in delhi we have ragpickers who early in the morning go around picking anything of value outside homes .

they also remove certain sackfulls of garbage ,followed by municipal workers separate for byelanes and main roads.

it is only in slum clusters some garbage collects. in middle class and upmarket areas , there are hardly any such issues.

has anyone heard of garbage in in vip ndmc areas?

I do not claim to speak for whole delhi.

after all cleanlines drives of modi, local govt , there is a marked difference in my residential colony.

the amount of littering has got vastly reduced.

in delhi we have ragpickers who early in the morning go around picking anything of value outside homes .

they also remove certain sackfulls of garbage ,followed by municipal workers separate for byelanes and main roads.

it is only in slum clusters some garbage collects. in middle class and upmarket areas , there are hardly any such issues.

has anyone heard of garbage in in vip ndmc areas?

Thanks for admitting that rag pickers do come to your place regularly in the morning to pick up litters / garbage thrown by the local residents besides the municipal workers cleaning the area. It is clean only after these people do their job sincerely and daily.

The point of contention is how these educated lot do litter the area everyday, to enable the rag pickers to come and collect enough sackful. If there is no litter or garbage, these rag pickers will be disappointed and return with empty sack and shall never turn up next day as they know that the area is maintained clean and they won't get anything of any value.lol

Everyone is very conscious to keep their own house clean but least bothered about their area they belong, I mean the public place.

Yamuna is a typical example. Delhi has a long way to go in keeping the city clean.

All residential colonies are semi commercial .

It is frequented by all sections of people of different background with their own standards of cleanliness.

one cannot change people if a politician uses a broom once for photo op.

nothing like paid labour for cleaning colonies.

we have plenty of unskilled labour in MCD

They require employment.

No sense in trying to do their work

by and large if a locality remains clean , it is fine.

mine is the constituency of dy cm of delhi.

In fact he was my neighbour before elections.

I hardly need to worry about cleanliness, power and water . I get these without moving my limbs much.

cleaning of rivers is taken up when politicians want to swindle money.

yamuna has been cleaned so many times by many parties

Similarly all natural calamities including floods,droughts,earth quakes are Gods way of looking after politicians of all parties.

let politicians and municipal workers do what they want and are expected to do

let us peacefully live our lives and write our blogs on cleanliness and beauty of Assi ghats.

Last edited:
My neigbour got a tree in her garden trimmed and the branches of the tree were thrown away by the person who cleaned her garden.
By late evening she was served with a fine from the Local Council for disposing the tree branches without following the proper manner!

One is supposed to chop the branches into smaller bits and tie it up in huge yellow plastic bags and leave it at the designated corner for the Local Council to pick it up.

Thanks to Mr. Balasbramanian having collected so many diversified News items & the rebuttal of Krish is only superficial. Whatever said & done all of us know that India is such a vast country & people are never united for good causes. It is all political & every move even honestly initiated by the P.M. cannot succeed, because people at ALL levels Sabotage & try to nullify ? It is a Big Curse . For my age, I have seen the British Raj/ Long Congress Raj/ Dravididia Raj / R S S Brahmin dominated Hindus also found to be not at all Patriatic to embrace All iIndians All energies are dissipated , My considered view is this :- We, Indians do not deserve full, Free Freedom as we are enjoying all the time .1) for any offence, there should be quicker punishment, commensurate with the offence 2)A sort of mini Emergency - to create a feeling that There is some one with Authoity is watching me & unless I follow rules of the place we live you cannot escape reprimanding 3) If there are cases register with solid/ initial PROOF ? then tha LAW will ensure that It is the culprit who should be put in the DOCK 7 not allowed to seek a legal assistance at once irrespective of the magnitude of CRIME 4) if economic offenders put behind bars after getting convinced of PRIMAFACIE, put him behind Bar & no enquiry for a few months . Meanwhile Law enforcing authority should do their Job not allowing Vakils etc till preliminaries are over. Note ;- This will not give room for Corruption, dealings , in hand glove with authorities & give a TWIST to the case ?
People/ common Man obviously care 2 hoots for the corrupt Govt at all levels & Mockery sets in ?
A.Srinivasan

I strongly believe that ordinary people should not unnecessarily become crusaders for some cause or other and get hurt.

one can see what is happening to whistle blowers and activists in the country.

most people do not really care . they are not out to sabotage any cause deliberately.

most have other major concerns of day to day living.

of course ,one can attempt changing behaviour by threats of punishment and such things.

most are satisfied with status quo on most issues of concern unless it personally touches them in someway or other.

either they put up with it or join the others to shout and do nothing more about it.

most forget about it unless somebody stokes the fire again.

we are a nation with short memory.

we never grieve over happenings of yesterday and move on as if nothing has happened.

thats is indian living

I strongly believe that ordinary people should not unnecessarily become crusaders for some cause or other and get hurt.

one can see what is happening to whistle blowers and activists in the country.

most people do not really care . they are not out to sabotage any cause deliberately.

most have other major concerns of day to day living.

of course ,one can attempt changing behaviour by threats of punishment and such things.

most are satisfied with status quo on most issues of concern unless it personally touches them in someway or other.

either they put up with it or join the others to shout and do nothing more about it.

most forget about it unless somebody stokes the fire again.

we are a nation with short memory.

we never grieve over happenings of yesterday and move on as if nothing has happened.

thats is indian living

I beg to disagree.

But I strongly believe that every responsible citizen should necessarily come forward and take the role of crusaders and fight for good causes and thus help the Government machinery to book the wrong doers.

Someone has to bell the cat.

If everyone has such a 'take it easy' attitude, then there will be no check and the wrong doers will have merry time.

You cannot depend upon the Government machinery wholly for everything. Government will act only based on one’s complaint. And the law requires someone to prefer a complaint preferably with enough proof. A person with a sense of social responsibility will act as a watchdog and shall take initiative whenever something wrong come to his knowledge, more especially about those who indulge in corruption, fraud, mismanagement, etc. he will take the role of a crusader and shall swing into action by exposing them to the concerned Govt. machinery, media and others.

Every citizen has a reasonability to protect the country against social evils. One should not lean on the Government machinery for everything.

Of course, you may not be aware of the Whistle Blowers Protection Act 2011 which is supposed to protect any person who exposes the wrong doings, viz frauds, corruption, mismanagement, etc

There may be exceptions. In this case, one may have to necessarily face the challenges of muscle and money powers. But the motto our nation is ‘Satyamev Jayate’. The nation believes in this.

And in Chennai we live among such social activists and whistle blowers. We have a fighting spirit against social evils which is necessary. But only people with some social reasonability can understand such things.

do you see what is happening to whistle blowers, RTI activists in madhyapradesh , maharashtra and other places

one can learn and be wise if one values ones life.

senior citizens should keep way from such things .

most have lived a lifetime without achieving anything substantial.

Let another generation take over and clean the muck these are leaving behind

do you see what is happening to whistle blowers, RTI activists in madhyapradesh , maharashtra and other places

one can learn and be wise if one values ones life.

senior citizens should keep way from such things .

most have lived a lifetime without achieving anything substantial.

Let another generation take over and clean the muck these are leaving behind

Don't compare Tamil Nadu with Madhya Pradesh or Maharastra,etc.

One should learn and be wise if one values integrity, honesty, loyalty, patriotism, etc

Senior citizens should not waste time, they can very well contribute their precious time time, energy, thoughts, etc against such evil forces.

Life is not meant to achieve anything substantial in life. There is lot more to achieve. Make the life meaningful by being a whistle blower.

Don't pass the buck to the next generation?

And what is the guarantee that the next generation will seriously fight against it?

If they become mere spectators, what is the plight of the nation?

Members who are interested in securing 'Activity award' etc come here to write something or other and thereby add on postings to their count knowing pretty well that such postings serves no meaning/purpose.lol

I know a senior citizen , a tamil brahmin.

trying to help a neighbour with gas cylinder carrying , he hurt himself . he was trying to be a do gooder.

He ended up with bruises, and ended up with stitches cursed by his wife ,DIL for becoming a liability for family.and requiring care himself which the neighbour did not

provide, The brunt of his acts are borne by his family.

Same goes for whistle blowers and such do gooders in society.

many are sent to heavan by those affected by their revelations.

it is a stupid game ,trying to fix people without having muscles.

one should know ones limitations

I know a senior citizen , a tamil brahmin.

trying to help a neighbour with gas cylinder carrying , he hurt himself . he was trying to be a do gooder.

He ended up with bruises, and ended up with stitches cursed by his wife ,DIL for becoming a liability for family.and requiring care himself which the neighbour did not

provide, The brunt of his acts are borne by his family.

Same goes for whistle blowers and such do gooders in society.

many are sent to heavan by those affected by their revelations.

it is a stupid game ,trying to fix people without having muscles.

one should know ones limitations

In such cases sky is the limit.

One cannot generalize a specific incidence.

In Chennai, I know one Senior Citizen who is running only 83 years old and fight for every wrong doings in the society everyday.

He is busy every day going over to Court, Police Station, etc.

He is proving a nightmare to corrupt guys and those who indulge in rowdyism are afraid of this aged senior citizen.

He is in fact a brave heart.

He never worries about anything bcos he fights only for right.

Whenever anything happens against law even if it is by the Ruling party, he will be present there and fight for right.

Everybody is proud about this unsung Hero.

We all feel great to have such an activist among us, We feel proud and can rise up our collar and head and chest pushed forward to have such personalities as whistle blower.

Such Brahmin personalities richly deserve encouragement.

Dear Krish Sir,

I wonder why the
''postings which serve no meaning/purpose'' by you, immediately get quoted and replied! :typing:

Raji madam

I too have been wondering.

there must be some wisdom somewhere in my posts.lol

Last edited:
Dear Krish Sir,

I wonder why the
''postings which serve no meaning/purpose'' by you, immediately get quoted and replied! :typing:

Such meaningless/pointless, blah blah postings posted in a thread opened by me need to be replied, lest the poster will definitely get an impression that there is no one to challenge his meaningless/pointless postings and who knows that he may start flooding the thread with his postings bcos of his burning desire to retain the 'Activity Award'..
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
biggrin.png

I am deeply involved in the subject and in this regard way back in 2013 I already opened a thread under the caption: 'Long live whistle blowers'.
And here is the link:http://www.tamilbrahmins.com/showth...ghlight=Long+live+whishtle+blowers#post194451

All these will go without saying my interest and involvement in the subject. I don't believe in blah blah and I believe in action.

And for those who strongly believe that the member's droppings do have 'pearls of wisdom' they are free to come and collect them. lol

Latest on whistle blower in vyapum scam.

One interviewed by NDTV today remarked that his body guard provided by police had refused to accompany him during supreme court hearing as he said he fears for his

own life due to death threats the whistle blower has received. police guards also have families to think about.lol

Latest on whistle blower in vyapum scam.

One interviewed by NDTV today remarked that his body guard provided by police had refused to accompany him during supreme court hearing as he said he fears for his

own life due to death threats the whistle blower has received. police guards also have families to think about.lol

No jayan in Indian Army thinks about his family when there is war. It is everyone's duty. It is duty first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back