• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

PM Modi handpicks IIT-JEE topper as brand ambassador of Digital India

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM Modi handpicks IIT-JEE topper as brand ambassador of Digital India

July 05, 2015

article_54213553.jpg

Prime Minister Narendra Modi's dream project Digital India now has a brand ambassador. The Prime Minister himself handpicked Kruti Tiwari, an IIT-JEE topper Kruti Tiwari as the band ambassador. She will now be associated with the campaign for the next one year.

Kruti will be travelling extensively across the country spreading the message of Digital India.

She said, "I was very happy. I never thought that I will be the brand ambassador of such a big brand that too from the government. The PM wants to spread the message what government is doing about e-locker, e-scholarship that's why he chose a young person. It is really important for students like us to know about e-scholarships, before we used to run from pillar to pillar. I will make my friends aware about all the services through social media."

Prime Minister Modi launched the ambitious Digital India mission at Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium in the national capital on July 1st. The Prime Minister said that the government initiative will ensure an investment of Rupees 4.5 lakh Crore and jobs for at least 18 lakh people through this ambitious project.

http://metroindia.com/news/article/...per-as-brand-ambassador-of-digital-india/8012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back