• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Find out what was your name in your past life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't be more CRAZY!! :D

Name: Sonia

Result:

sonia_1.jpg

Name: Vimala

Result:

vimala-_1.jpg

I got this:

YOUR NAME IN PAST LIFE WAS AUGUSTUS MAXIMUS.

iN YOUR PAST LIFE YOU WERE A STEADFAST AND COURAGEOUS GLADIATOR NAMED AUGUSTUS MAXIMUS. YOU FOUGHT IN A ROMAN INFANTRY ARMY AND YOUR ATHLETICISM AND BRAVERY EVENTUALLY LANDED YOU IN THE COLISEUM WHERE YOU FOUGHT AGAINST FEROCIOUS BEASTS AS A GLADIATOR! YOU WERE INSPIRED BY JUPITER, THE ROMAN KING OF THE GODS AND WIELDED FIERCE WEAPONS THAT YOU USED TO BATTLE INVADING ARMIES AND PROTECT THE EMPIRE!

That makes me wonder why we are getting all european men and women as our previous birth. It appears an European army of souls after death visited India and stayed here. LOL.

and why a woman soul has to be reborn as a woman only?

From what Raji Madam is alluding looks like whatever name is put you get a few European names! So we were not Hindus in past generations? May be it is a trick to convert people!

hi
i got this...

CHARLEMAGNE BENEDICT

You were wise intellectual who became one of London's most accomplished playwrights of the 1890s....

Dear RR ji,

I typed PJ sir's name and this is the result...in the past life PJ sir fought lions! ha ha ha but in this life he can never win fighting with both of us!LOL

padmanabhan-_5.jpg

Dear RR ji,

I typed my husband's name and guess what I got!LOL

I can't stop laughing.

His past life name was:

Chief Running Bull Crazy Horse!

Renuka Madam,

A big question.....

What were you doing after your life as Esmeralda Nadya Ruza till 1970s/1980s or 1990s when you were born as Renuka?

Ok as Esmeralda I was born in 1435...I fell in love with a painter and lived till the ripe old age of 90 and then died. It was 1525 when I died.
But I did not leave so soon..I haunted the museums where my paintings were displayed.

I was such a narcissists that I did not want to leave the world. I used to hang around museums..looking at my image..admiring myself.

Years passed and I still haunted the museums..at nite I would sing some songs and some people would gets scared hearing my voice.
My voice was hauntingly eerie..its not that a ghost has an eerie voice but its just that technology back then was not advanced enough for a clear transmission of sound from Loka to Loka.

Then after hanging around haunting for 20 years..I developed a passion to travel.

I learned to travel to other countries..no visa..no passport..I just simply transported myself via the power of thought.

I reached India..I like the place..for a few days I lodged at a Murunga Maram..met up with some Indian counterparts.

Then I heard a faint chant from a nearby temple..

I liked the sound..It was a bhajan..some devotees were singing some Bhajans. They were swaying in devotion.

Then I saw the Idol in the temple...For once I saw an image that was more beautiful than me..then all of a sudden I was pulled up by force and I was in a different Loka.

Everyone in that Loka was blue..it was serene and calm.

I loved their brilliant blue bodies..they seemed to be loving and totally in bliss.

Then I heard "La La La La La La"...I was in Smurf Land!

I was stationed there till my birth in Bhuloka in 1970.

raji-ram_2.jpg

Ayyoo, Renu! What is this? :lol:

Now, I have to find out in which form I was wandering till I was born in Coimbatore district!! :spy:

Ha Ha Ha...so we were both the same person!

The other possibility is all the females in Romania circa 1500 AD were named as Esmeralda Nadya Ruza and may be they had some serial number and/or batch number to distinguish one another. :)

We may have to ask PJ Sir, to provide the next link to refine our search :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back