• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

லஞ்சம், ஊழல்களால் வெறுப்பு.. ஆந்திராவுக்&#2965

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.Balasubramani

லஞ்சம், ஊழல்களால் வெறுப்பு.. ஆந்திராவுக்&#2965

லஞ்சம், ஊழல்களால் வெறுப்பு.. ஆந்திராவுக்கு இடம் பெயரும் தமிழக தொழில் நிறுவனங்கள்!

சென்னை: தமிழகத்தில் நிலவும் லஞ்சம், ஊழல்களால் ஆந்திராவை நோக்கி தொழில்கள் இடம் பெயரத் தொடங்கியுள்ளதாக அபாய சங்கு ஊதியுள்ளது ஒரு முன்னணி வணிக ஆங்கில பத்திரிகை. ஆந்திராவில் வேலைகள் வேகமாக முடிவதையும், அண்டை மாநிலமான தமிழகம் அதனால் எப்படியெல்லாம் பாதிக்கப்படுகிறது என்பதையும் செய்தியாக வெளியிட்டுள்ளது அப்பத்திரிகை. இதுகுறித்து கூறப்பட்டுள்ளதாவது: புதிதாக பிரிக்கப்பட்ட ஆந்திராவின் முதல்வர் சந்திரபாபு நாயுடு, முதலீடுகளை ஈர்ப்பதற்கு, முழு வீச்சில் முயற்சிகளை எடுத்து வருகிறார். ஆட்டோமொபைல், தகவல் தொழில்நுட்பம் போன்ற பெரிய துறைகள் மட்டுமின்றி, அனைத்து வகை துறை முதலீடுகளையும் ஈர்ப்பதற்கு நாயுடு முழு அளவில் முயன்று வருகிறார்

30-1435666037-textile-spinning-mill-600-jpg.jpg

Read more at: http://tamil.oneindia.com/news/tamilnadu/andhra-capturing-industries-from-tamil-nadu-229982.html

I think building a new capital itself is a herculean task...That would attract lots of talent and capital

vgaesh Ji,

Just go through this news item published in 'Economic Times explaining as to how Andhra Pradesh Government is taking advantage of Tamil Nadu Government's reported practice of corruption.

"Andhra Pradesh vs Tamil Nadu: How the Chandrababu Naidu-led state is becoming the new investment magnet

Six years ago, the tune was different — Tamil Nadu versus Gujarat, went the song as auto majors hummed back and forth between the two states. Today, another aggressive note is in the mix —neighbouring Andhra Pradesh, a newly carved state hungry for investments, is beckoning businesses as Tamil Nadu is caught napping. And Andhra is not only wooing auto majors but investments in all sectors and of all sizes, with all manners of attractive carrots.

ET Magazine spoke with a number of businessmen and industrialists in Tamil Nadu who spoke candidly only on condition of anonymity. The wish list remains the same across the board, no matter which industry or sector. Businesses say that while their existing infrastructure in Tamil Nadu will remain, any expansions of business will very likely move to Andhra.

Institutionalised Corruption

"The key to being internationally competitive is highly efficient and responsive governance," says Tamil Nadu's Vision 2023 document released by the state chief minister Jayalalithaa amid much fanfare in March 2012.

"We welcomed the Vision 2023 document at that time," said a manufacturer of solar power panels in the state. "We were confident that the new state government would fix the precarious financial position of the state. But the business community is unhappy now," he said.
He explains why disappointment abounds. "I set up a small unit in the state with an investment of Rs 1 crore and was about to begin production," he said. "But then I got a notice from one particular department stating that some more permissions had to be taken and that if they were not submitted within 10 days, my factory would be sealed. I rushed to the concerned department where I was told I must meet the minister. When I met him he demanded Rs 40 lakh as bribe to sign on all permissions. We bargained and brought it down to Rs 20 lakh. Even then it is a huge hit for me as the project cost itself is only Rs 1 crore."

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back