• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Pooja/Homam in New House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pranaams,

We are purchasing a new house and the possession/registration is likely by July 2015.

However, we would like to do a pooja in the second week of June 2015 before June 11, 2015. My and my family's details are as follows. Kindly let me know a suitable date for the pooja and also let me know which pooja to be performed.

Name Date of Birth Nakshatra Rasi
Srinivas Sep 15, 1975 Pooradam Dhanur Rasi

Kokila Oct 8 , 1981 Thiruvonam Makara

NithyaKalyani Mar 22, 2010 Rohini Rishabha

Many Thanks

Namaste Sir,

I am not an expert in recommending pujas. However by standard, for a new house, they do Mahaganapathi Puja and Sudarshana Homa.

Pranaams,

Many Thanks, Normally Ganapathy Homam is done, but should Vassthu Shanti is to be done or Sudarshana Homam to be performed.

Further, I would like to know the auspicious dates for the pooja from this June 8 to June 12, 2015 except for June 11, 2015 and also a auspicious date in July 2015 for registration (and also is July 2015 a good month for registration due to Adhik Mass)

Thanks in anticipation.

please vide in rituals poojas and ceremonies the sticky thread ama soma vara arasa prathakishinam in the first page details of grahapravesam are there. no auspicious time available on or before 11th june.

Pranaams,

Many thanks. Is 12th June 2015 an auspicious date for pooja (as it is an Ekadasi day). If not on June 12, 2015, whether we can do registration and pooja in July 2015. I have come to know that this year there is an Adhikmaas which is not considered for auspicious purpose.

Regards
Srinivas

you can purchase and you can do registration in july. pooja must be done only on 9th september 2015 GRAHAPRAVESAM in vrischika laknam from 10-30 A.M. 12.30 A.M.you should not do in sara rasi. the 12 th house from laknam must be empty without any planet during grahapravesam time.
pooja should not be done in the months of ani and adi. and also should not be during guru sukra asthamanam period.

Pooja/Homam in New House

Pranaams,

Many Thanks Sir for your prompt reply.

Sorry for bothering again, due to Occupancy Certificates and Katha, the registration could not take place in July. it is likely to be scheduled in Aug or Sep 2015.

Kindly let me know the auspicious dates (for registration and Puja), if possible and can I do the pal kachal also on the day provided.

Thanks and Regards
Srinivas Mani

Pranaams Sir,

I intend to do Puja for my new house in Bangalore in Nov 2015.

Can you please guide as to the auspicious date for performing Pooja in Nov 2015 as per my family details nakshatras detailed below. Are Nov 13, 14 and 15 good for performing pooja ?

Name Date of Birth Nakshatra Rasi
Srinivas (Self) Sep 15, 1975 Pooradam Dhanur Rasi

Kokila (Wife) Oct 8 , 1981 Thiruvonam Makara Rasi

NithyaKalyani (Daughter) Mar 22, 2010 Rohini Rishabha Rasi

Venkatasubramanian (Father) Jan 24, 1938 Vishakam Thula Rasi

Kalyani (Mother) May 5 , 1945 Thiruvonam Makara Rasi

Thanks in anticipation.

Pranaams Sir,

Many thanks for your reply.

Not able to understand the above response. Apologies. Can the pooja be performed on any date between Nov 13, 2015 to Nov 15, 2015 and registration be done on Nov 13, 2015.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards
Srinivas

Hello every1one.
Namasthe

i am a hindu Vadhyar performing all types of pooja rituals such as Ganpati pooja , navagraha pooja , lakshmi pooja , satya narayana pooja ,
you can contact me in any traditional POOJAS and HOMAS home, business and events

i also perform SHARARTHAM , THARPANAM ALSO

i speak tamil , malayalam , hindi , english also

pls call
055 7499356

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back