• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Charlotte Elizabeth Diana - Britain's new princess Vedic Chart

Status
Not open for further replies.

JR

Hare Krishna
[I am learning vedic astrology, learned members please bear with me for my mistakes and I would be honored if you can correct].

The new princess has a truly remarkable and wonderful chart! Maybe she is an incarnation of Princess Di herself? Princess Di did not lack in philanthropic and charitable instincts, the baby's chart seems to carry these effects:

May 2nd 2015,
8:34 AM,
London, UK.

Baby has Gemini lagna and Makara Navamsa. Venus atmakaraka in Kanya navamsa with Sun conjoining indicates Royal birth.

In Rasi, dhana-karaka Jupiter exalted conjoining hora lagna in 2nd house of wealth and 11th from Moon shows the baby being surrounded by wealth and capable of generating more of it! Jupiter being her 10th lord with Ketu in 10 shows the baby will be involved full-time in charity, deal with philanthropy and alleviation of suffering, also involving foreign nations. The fact that lagnesha conjoins 12th lord Venus in own house in 12 adds to the philanthropic and charitable motives to the chart. 10th lord Jupiter well placed in own house 4th to Karakamsa shows native will have a good time performing her good deeds in life! Lagna in Rasi undergoes a powerful shuba-kartari yoga, showing the birth is an auspicious one and the native will be known for her good deeds! Saturn the 8th lord in 6 aspecting own house and exalted Jupiter aspecting 8th house too shows baby will have a long life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back