• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Why women are attracted to bad boys: Reagan Gavin Rasquinha,TNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad1

It doesn't take much looking to dog out examples of cases where bad boys found themselves hooked up with girls who seemed way above their league.

Pamela Lee Anderson was once involved in a physically abusive relationship with ex-Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee. The singer with the nightingale-like voice, the late Whitney Houston too had a rough time with the ill-tempered rapper Bobby Brown. Yes, the boys are bad, yet the public continues to remember and even love them. It makes you wonder: what really is it about bad boys that the world loves? Is it because their bad temper is not borne out of malice but is simply superficial? Is it sympathy for the underdog?

Actor Mandira Bedi agrees. "I suppose it's nice to see somebody break the rules and break the mould. These guys aren't bad by nature; they have good qualities. Salman for instance has done a lot of good, a lot of social work. I suppose bad boys have certain loveable qualities about them. Maybe it compensates in a way. If your good side is equally good, it makes for an interesting package. There's a certain thrill of unpredictability and excitement. This makes for good boyfriend material, but not husband material," she says.

Why women are attracted to bad boys - The Times of India

From my personal observation I will say Ms. Bedi is wrong. Women marry or stay in relationship till they get killed or they are dropped for newer model. I think a lot of pretty women are attracted to money and/or power. You see all these beautiful girls in the hands of these BAD boys actors.

Even in India Hemamalini could have done lot better than the two timing Bad Boy.

Actually I feel the bad boy image at times needs to be understood.

There are people who naturally can not control their temper and emotions and can get pretty violent.

But to label them as "BAD" is not always accurate.

I am not talking about sociopaths or psychopaths here.

I am talking about very normal men.

Anger management could be an issue here.Some of these so called Bad Boy also could come with Sexual Addiction and mess up their personal lives and relationship.

Further more I have noted Bad Boys always land up with manipulative females who use them in many ways because Bad Boys tend to be be spend thrifts too.

A Bad Boy tends to seek attention and when they get the object of their attention they over indulge and then when the initial high of anything comes down they start becoming moody and temperamental again and the whole cycle repeats.

I have seen cases of abuse in my practice where men who are extremely possessive can also be very loving and abusive at the same time.

So finally it all sorts of boils down to anger management and being moderate in approach.

Now why girls love Bad Boys is because Bad Boys tend to appear powerful to the rest of the world but a girl who dates Bad Boys knows that he can be manipulated and when the Bad Boy realizes he has been manipulated he totally loses it and becomes violent. Bad Boys are usually not very intelligent even though they tend to be very good looking.

I am sure we are all aware how Aishwarya Rai manipulated Salman Khan when she was just a new comer in Bollywood and we all know how badly their relationship ended.

Girls make use of Bad Boys but end up marrying Mummy's Boys! Didnt Ash finally marry the boring Mama's Boy Abhishek?

BTW I wonder why people call Dharmendra a Bad Boy and feel Hema Malini could have done better?

No good girl would break up anyone's home..so in that case its a perfect match..Bad Boy and Bad Girl.

Last edited:
Oh now we have got into good boy ,bad boy stories.

most so called good girls secretly admire the manly looking boys who could indulge girls and try impressing them with their naughty behaviour

some would like to take them on and try to transform them to meet their needs of a good husband

many succeed in their endeavours .

I would share a story on this when the thread progresses

May be women are attracted towards bad boys. But I think they are a lot more attracted towards good boys who bring bad boys under control than towards bad boys. That explains the popularity of a film hero.

May be women are attracted towards bad boys. But I think they are a lot more attracted towards good boys who bring bad boys under control than towards bad boys. That explains the popularity of a film hero.
it only proves Sravnaji is influenced by tamil films which depict such things.lol

Rivers rush to merge with their husband, the great ocean. There is a wonderful description of cauvery spreading her thousand hands to embrace her nayakan the sea. In kalki's ponniyin selvan.

Why are rivers given feminine names? Because they, like women, always flow towards a lower level.

How strange a river and woman are both lowly,
When they nourish and bring life even to the holy,
Without water no one survives,
Without a woman, society does not thrive.

Shall we rename rivers as masculine?
Lets see if they would flow upstream,
Leaving the world high and dry,
The only water left would be from your eyes!

How strange a river and woman are both lowly,
When they nourish and bring life even to the holy,
Without water no one survives,
Without a woman, society does not thrive.

Shall we rename rivers as masculine?
Lets see if they would flow upstream,
Leaving the world high and dry,
The only water left would be from your eyes!

Beautiful.

Hurricane and tropical storms used to be named using female name, after strong protest it was changed. Now the storms are named alternating with male and female names.

BrahmaPutra River is termed male river.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back