Tamil Brahmins
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    thuglak Guest

Thuglak going online soon ....

Dear all,

Thuklak management would like to know if you would be interested to subscribe thuklak magazine online. Kindly send your replies to the following address,

thuglak_subscription@yahoo.com

Your quick response will help expedite taking
    thuglak online.

Regards.

PS: Please forward this information to you friends and relatives also.
    Level
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Images
    Hi and welcome to the Tam Bram Forum,

regarding the online magazine, that would be great.
    And subscriptions would also depend upon the pricing as well.
    Contact - Donate - Share - Guidelines

Since i do not read all the posts, if you need to bring something to my attention report the post or send me a message with the link.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    rsridhar Guest
    mr. tuglak, pls mention details about pricing, which will help us in replying
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    ashgene Guest
    I most welcome this and would like to subscribe to this. we have been waiting to see thuglak magazine online for a very long time especially for people who are away from our place.
    We would be much happy to see it with a more interactive and professionally
    managed website like for eg NDTV website or times of india. It will aso be a
    treat if it has videos of interviews and dramas from esteemed cho Ramasamy and others akin.
    Thank you
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    sundar Guest
    That's great. Waiting eagerly for such an event.
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Level
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Praveen:

I take it this magazine must be popular among Tamil Brahmins. Why so? And, doesn't the name involve some Mughul King or somebody? Is the magazine in English or in Tamil?
    SILVER FOX
    "செந்தமிழ் நாடெனும் போதினிலே -இன்பத் தேன்வந்து பாயுது காதினிலே"
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Level
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Silverfox

Thuglak is one of the very few (probably the only one) magazines that present facts without any political coloring. The editor cho, is well known for his integrity, wit & political acumen. He was one of the very few to oppose the famed emergency. He is also one of the few in Tamilnadu talking agains casteism, religious terrorism etc. His famous "Appaism" as a counter to DMK's "Annaism" and his play "MuhamedBinTughlak" caricaturing the Indiragandhi regime are legendary.

Hope this helps.

Rgds
    Ramki
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfox
    Praveen:

I take it this magazine must be popular among Tamil Brahmins. Why so? And, doesn't the name involve some Mughul King or somebody? Is the magazine in English or in Tamil?
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Level
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, Ramki.
    Where do I sign up for this magazine?
    SILVER FOX
    "செந்தமிழ் நாடெனும் போதினிலே -இன்பத் தேன்வந்து பாயுது காதினிலே"
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Level
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am not sure if it is online yet and probably they are just testing the waters. I guess you can send an email to the address the OP gave.

Ramki

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox
    Thank you, Ramki.
    Where do I sign up for this magazine?
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    sarathy123 Guest
    That would be Nice
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast