• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Health benefits of Red wine and Chocolate and grapes, a myth

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my personal experience I have been taking a glass of Dark Grape Juice(no alchohol or sugar) everyday without fail for almost 15 years and I can safely bet that it helps one remain trim.

Its not medically proven but I do feel Resveratrol does have some benefits at least to prevent obesity but it works well if coupled with exercise.

Another supplement Bilberry which is supposed to improve vision acuity and retinal blood supply also has been said to be a myth but here again I beg to differ cos I had a neurological problem with my right eye couple of years back which affected the vision in my right eye and after self prescribing Bilberry my eye become normal in just 2 weeks....even my opthalmologist was surprised that Bilbery actually worked.

So sometimes I feel we cant believe all medical surveys cos for all you know some company plans to come up with a new supplement and might just want to downplay resveratrol.

When I see that the cut off point for Cholesterol levels these days are getting lower and lower that shows that drug companies just want to sell their drugs.

What was previously normal levels now is classified as high.

I do not know about health .but wine from barrels in avineyard is a out of the world experience

I happeend to end up in a vineyard in black forest in germany .2 years back

took sips of 12 varieties of wine over 4 hours from white to deep red

love to do it again

indian brands though available are not of poor quality are not worth having .

france is a good place for iit. no lunch or dinner is complete without it

champagne is only for occassions

one feels a lot free abroad.to exercise individual preferences

here we have only TB ladies putting up fingers indicating NO .lol

Krishji, were you still standing after the winery tour? :)

So what Renukaji is saying that if you want health benefits (if they exist), you can just drink red grape juice. The alcohol is only for personal enjoyment.

Krishji, were you still standing after the winery tour? :)

So what Renukaji is saying that if you want health benefits (if they exist), you can just drink red grape juice. The alcohol is only for personal enjoyment.
`biswaji
it was a party for international delegates after a conference with a visit to the vineyard . it lasted four hours .after each drink , there was explanation about the wine and its special features.

though a little tipsy at the end. I felt great .a lifetime experience . Thats german courtesy for you

forget health.let doctors and fussy oldies worry about that.

hum janam bethake jaayenge , woh janam gawake jaayenge.....courtesy sahir ludhianvi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back