• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Ancient temples nearby Chennai

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

indianyogi

Namaste everyone,

This is Yogender Vashist from Haryana, currently residing in Chennai (Tambaram).
27th Feb am planning to go Kumbakonam & Thanjavur to visit ancient temples. still its in planning stage.

I want to know what all ancient temples are available nearby Chennai. Am planning 1.5 to 2 days program as my brother is coming specially for this.

Pls suggest ancient & grand temples nearby. I have searched in google also but dont know much.

I have visited temple in Manimangalam, Vellore (not ancient), long back visited Vreedeshwara temple in Thanjavur, recently visited Rameshwaram-Madurai & Kanyakumari...

Regards
Yogender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back