• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

"Sirappu Darisanam" makes its way to Nanganallur Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.

indianassault

During the yearly "Sandana Kaapu " and "Hanuman Jayanthi" functions held on 28th Dec and 1st Jan , I heard that the "special entry" tickets of 100 Rs was successfully launched at Nanganallur Hanuman temple. I have been visiting the temple since 2004 and this is the first time there s a paid entry and this has been started as soon as the Government took it over. And as usual some XYZ guy will come with some allakkai s letter and ask for VIP darshan.

A friend of mine in California requested me to offer "Vadamala' to Lord Hanuman in Nanganallur Temple and to bring 'Vadai' prasadam.
When I went to the counter in the last week of MAY,2013 I was informed that offering of 'vadamala' by Devotees has been booked for next 3 years in advance.
I had to request the Priest to give me some 'Vadai 'Prasadam to be given to my friend.He was kind enough to give me a few Vada Prasadam free.

hi

if chidambaram dikshitars can win sri natarajar temple case....easily any brahmin association can win the case in nanganallur temple...

lack of unity/hypocracy are main reasons to lose this temple.....built by good ppl..run by govt now...its sad storyof present

day iyer/iyengar unity.....

since I am near nanganallur temple today I got the details verified. The waiting list for vadamalai is about 3 years. this existed even before govt takeover. also rs 100 is for a particuler seva called swarnapushpa archanai which was rs200 earlier reduced to 100 after govt take over.in this archana is done on on priority basis and prasadam given. the negative aspects of govt take over, the shoe leaving racks outside the temple have been removed. there are blue coloured uniform wearing elements restricting entry. all archakars have a sullen look possibly because they have lost the plate money and volunteers give prasadam looking as if there is death in the family

hi

if chidambaram dikshitars can win sri natarajar temple case....easily any brahmin association can win the case in nanganallur temple...

lack of unity/hypocracy are main reasons to lose this temple.....built by good ppl..run by govt now...its sad storyof present

day iyer/iyengar unity.....
Basically I doubt Iyers have any problem with Vaishnavism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back