• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

kaarthaveeryaarjuna upaasana

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a nadai in the temple in Chenthamangalam. I have heard of a nadai in a temple in Shringeri. Most places it is only a nadai in a temple. Sahasrarjuna or Karthaveeyarjuna was a disciple of Lord Dhattareya. He was the the ruler of the Hehayas. One of the other disciples was Baghavan Parasurama. Karthaveeyarjuna is prayed to for finding lost property.

His worship is popular in Rajasthan.

I think you want to know about the mantra and Deeksha. Please search for Karthaveeryarjuna in Google. There were some discussions in other forums. You will be able to locate these.

karthaviryarjunan

it is this mantra used for finding not only lost objects but also lost status and prestige

KARTHAVIRARJUNA NAMAH RAJA BAHUN SAHASRAVAN TASYAS SMARANA MATREYNA GATHAM NASHTAMCHA LABYATHEY

SRINGERI IS THE PLACE WHERE YOU FIND IDOL OF THE DIETY ON THE VIDYASHANKAR TEMPLE WALL AND POOJAS ARE DONE THERE TO THE DEITY

Hari: Om - Thank you for the information. My father also told us about the greatness of Sri Karthaveeryarjunan. As I don't has tamil font, I type the slokam to put up the prayer to the Devine to get his blessings, "Karthaveeryarjuno nama raja bhahu sahasravan; Thasya samsmarananena hrutham nashtancha labyathe:" Chant this slokam repeatedly to find the lost material.

Hari: Om - My father told us about the greatness of Sri Karthaveeryarjunan. As I don't has tamil font, I type the slokam to put up the prayer to the Devine to get his blessings, "Karthaveeryarjuno nama raja bhahu sahasravan; Thasya samsmarananena hrutham nashtancha labyathe:" Chant this slokam repeatedly to find the lost material. Savejana: Sukino Bhavanthu !

Dear Sirs,

Is it the same God asscociated with the Legend - "Aryamala and Kathavarayan" katha?

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back