• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Chevvai dosham

• Thread starter Muthulingam Pasupathy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Muthulingam Pasupathy

Dear Friends,

i don't have chevai dhosam. but my lover have chevai dosham. Most of my friends are saying don't marry d the girl having chevai dosham. But i'm going to marry. Please suggest any one, Is there any prediction was available to rectify dis.
Now,dis is the big problem to get the acceptance from both of our parents.

My birth details:

Date: 14/2/1987 4:30 PM (Karur)

My girl's detail:

Date: 18/2/1987 2:43 AM ( Karur ).

Thanks in advance by muthu

Make sure whether you love the girl or dread the chevvaai dosham and then invite the future which is open all day and all time.

If your girl friend had been smart and had not allowed you to cross the lakshman rekha, then give up this relationship and look for another girl free from dosham (you may have to somehow by hook or crook get her horoscope and secretly consult your astrologer to get his clearance) before getting close to her. If something happens in your family, to your close relatives, to yourself in your job/business etc then you will certainly hold it against this girl and that will make the life a hell for you and her. If you were not a believer of this Chevvai dosham nonsense you would not have come here in the first place to ask this question and that disturbs me. Leave the girl alone. She will find someone better than you who believes in himself(not in the Chevvai etc.,) for her.

Well said Vaagmi Sir. Recently there was one married man who believed that his wife's star was the reason for his father's

untimely death! Those who believe in horoscope should check the horoscope agreement before finalizing the girl friend! :spy:

Dear Friends,

i don't have chevai dhosam. but my lover have chevai dosham. Most of my friends are saying don't marry d the girl having chevai dosham. But i'm going to marry. Please suggest any one, Is there any prediction was available to rectify dis.

My birth details:

My girl's detail:

Dear Muthu,

If you love someone..you need to stand by them through thick and thin..I do agree its easier for us to give advise to others but may be not practice it ourselves but please try to think..

Why are you scared only now??

Where was this fear before you fell in love?

If you believe in Chevvai Idli Dosha etc..you should have not fallen in love and stuck on to age old tradition of Arranged Marriage.

My advise is for you to marry someone else who matches your horoscope....not that I dont care how your girlfriend will feel..she will surely cry for sometime and feel broken hearted but in the long run it is better for her to marry a man who will stand by her forever what ever may come.

All this horoscope matching only becomes HORRORSCOPE when the girl is a Hindu..when Indian guys marry some other race like a White or South East Asian..that time no horoscope is seen..that time whatever happens the Non Indian wife is never blamed.

Since you said that even the girls parents are not agreeable to this marriage then ask your girlfriend if she wants to go ahead or break off..if she agrees to break off then break it off and part as friends... some people who have Chevvai Dosham do Pariharams like Aishwarya Rai did before she married Abhishek and Ash did not bring any bad luck to her inlaws.

Last edited:
Dear Friends,

My birth details:

My girl's detail:

Your post clearly shows that you are determined to marry the girl you love, despite her having chevvai dhosham and you are worried only about the objection from yours and the girl's parents.

There are many exceptions that clearly shows cancellation of Chevvai Dhosham. Better consult a good astrologer and see if there is one such exceptional factor in the girl's horoscope, so that, you can clear things with the parents.

If there is not a single exceptional factor that cancels the dosham or if still the parents are not convinced, take your own decision with determination to marry her, forgetting everything that is related to horoscope matching. You should neither blame her for any consequences on your own or being instigated/brainwashed by others nor should allow others ever to point finger towards her.

Make a point in your mind and heart that, Having Chavvai Dosham is her personal stuff, i.e. related to her horoscope, whether she like it or not. Whether you gonna have her for your life as a loving spouse is your choice. Having chosen, don't make hell out of her and yourself.

If Muthu is not brave and is likely to blame the girl's chevvAi dhOsham for any events in future,

it is better to part as friends and allow her to find a better mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back