• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

How do I transfer my Gas Connection to My son?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I transfer my Gas Connection to My son?

Transfer of connection to family member is now permitted. In case the transferee in your family is not having a LPG connection you may please provide a request to your distributor with the following:

• KYC of the Transferee ( KYC means know your customer )
  • Proof of Address & Proof of Address
  • Original Subscription Voucher(SV) in Your Name( If SV is missing Please provide affidavit)
  • Declaration from the transferee

The KYC will be verified, multiple connections in the address mentioned for transfer will be checked and then the distributor will make a new Subscription voucher in the Transferee's name.

I am a legal heir of my father who is no more. How do I transfer his LPG connection to me?

Transfer of connection to legal heir is now simplified. In case the transferee (legal heir ) is not having a LPG connection you may please provide a request to your distributor with the following:

Declaration by Legal Heir

Copy of Death Certificate

KYC of the Legal Heir
Proof of Address & Proof of Address
Original Subscription Voucher(SV) in the name of deceased( If SV is missing Please provide affidavit)

Declaration from the Legal Heir

The KYC will be verified, then multiple connections in the address mentioned for transfer will be checked and then the distributor will make a new Subscription voucher in the Transferees name.

Indane Online : Online Gas Booking and Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back