Tamil Brahmins
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

DNA basis and genetic identity of Brahmins and Tamil brahmins

http://www.ftdna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1269

I request the senior members to go through the research article on the haplotype reseach on brahmins as a group and understand the revelations.
    Can we find out the reasons for our characteristics in a scientific way?

Fehu
    Level
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dear Fehu sir,

Sorry for throwing a damper.

If becoming a Brahman determined who got the pick of the best brides,...
    Brahminism was started by the migrating Indo-Aryans in the north west. And Brahmins from there spread across India.
    These views of those so called researchers reveal that they are a bunch of misinformed leftist intellectuals regurgitating their white men's feed to which they are used to and posing to read tea leaves with their perverted intellects.

I am just calling a spade a spade.

Why is it so important that we have to ditch our own Vedic understanding and go for blatantly stupid and idiotic racial profilers' barf?

Fehu sir, once again I am not finding fault with you.

Regards,
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As a scientist and researcher I know by experience Genes and environment and even repetivie practice mutually influence to the extent of mutation.In that context this is worthwhile to analyse further.Even Bala Gangathar Tilak has written about migration of the Central Europeans to India. if you any experience to the contrary please contribute with evidence.Otherwise apply your thought process to refute it with convincing arguements.Let us not blame any group now.Let us analyse further.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Level
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am a scientist too. That is why I questioned.
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    mere questioning is not enough .please contribute your analysis with evidences.
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Level
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dear Fehu,

You didn't present any paper of your own. You only quoted some racist ***. I don't have to respond to that.

Regards,
    Last edited by Chintana; 30-11-2007 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Edited a bad word.
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am not bothered about any criticism etc.Understanding our lineage through a genetic variation is quite understandable.You leave apart what they want to prove etc.There is a genetic distinction and the brahmins are genetically different from the people they live with. Perhaps brahmins have preserved their genetic purity by "sampradya" different way of life. through this forum the discussions are on about the distinctive path of piety and rituals taken by the community.
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Level
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think you would ever find any genetic difference between Brahmin and other varnas. What would that mean if you didn't find any difference?
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Level
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dear Desi,

No name calling please!

I edited the bad word you used.

Regards,
    Chintana

Quote Originally Posted by Desi View Post
    Dear Fehu,

You didn't present any paper of your own. You only quoted some racist ***. I don't have to respond to that.

Regards,
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Level
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dear Desi and Fehu,

I find that both of your exchanges are based on opinions and speculations. I find that you have not used any specific person, article or other source to base your opinion.

In my view this discussion, as it stands, has no merit. Both of you please start making use of proper sources.

Regards,
    Chintana
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast