• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

need help for grahapravesam

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sunkan

dear friends,
i am in need of urgent help here, my flat is ready and i need a good date before june 15 that is before aani to do my grihapravesam, my nakshatram is bharani, would like to know if on a muhurtham day i just heat the milk and then do this
function later, if proper dates not available or i need to do it, as the electricity and plumbing work still pending so cannot spend the night in the flat without proper amenities, i want your suggestion from astrological friends here who could guide me
how to go about this as aani and aadi is no good they say and i need to vacate this house by the july 1st...
my email is [email protected] kindly help me soon...with kind regards sundari kannan [sunkan]

Don't you have an astrologer in the neighborhood???

We can't find the info you want using Google or Wikipedia

and most of us here are not trained astrologers.

sukan madam

Probably the answer given in the below link about Grahapravesam Date in June might be useful if you know how to read Panchangam.
The criteria given in the answer for selecting suitable date for Grahapravesam might be useful

Both Husband and wife's birth star is also to be considered for an auspicious date for doing Graha Pravesam.

Best muhurtham for grahapravesam in june and july august? - Yahoo! Answers India

You must consult your astrologer/Sasthrigal for Muhurtham time /Date

Wish you and your family a very happy life in your new home.

Raji Madam

Thanks, corrected now.

Thanks VR madam

Now corrected.

Last edited:

Dear Sundari,

You may send a PM to Gopalan Sir - user name
kgopalan - who gives astrological guidance

in our forum, since you don't seem to have family sastrigaL.

dear sundari,

hope all is well.

i hope your son and new daughter in law are doing good. here is wishing you all peace and good health in your new abode.

God Bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back