• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Fraud Sanyasis and Ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the last 2 days the whole Indians throughout the world were shocked to see the Scandal of the Fraud Sanyasi Nithyananda with Cine Actress Ranjitha on one side.....
Another Fraud Kalki Bhagavan who also involved in similar Scandal of Ladies involvement....
Already many more Scandals like Premananda who was in Jail behind the bars by now for the same misuse of Religion.
Shiva Shankar Baba Fraud we have seen already...
Devanadha Gurukkal another Fraud Gurukkal has misused Prestiguous Hindu Culture ...
All these sorts of misbehaviour continueing in our Hindu Religion continuously...
Because I am seeing many more ladies behind these Poli Sanyasis.
Even Respectable family Ladies too, get in to faith on these sanyasis and feel for their foolishness after these sanyasis were caught Red Handed...
I request Respectable Members especially Lady Members of our Noble Forum to ignore these type of Poli Samiyars and have faith in our Prestiguous Hindu Culture...
Even in Krishna Avathar or Ramayana,Lord Shri Rama or Lord Shri Krishna never exposed them as God at that time.
There are Prestiguous Real Sanyasis already Existed like Swamy Vivekananda,Ramana Maha Rishi,Swamy Ganananda and many more.....
Ramanuja Acharaya,Aadhi Shankara,Raghavendra and many more existed as a Pride to our Hindu Culture.
63 Nayanmars and all Alwargals,Many Adiyargals,
added Fame to our Hindu Culture...
Hindu Culture is the Oldest Culture...
It is eternal...Its fame is endless.
We must stay united and Teach our Family Ladies to ignore Frauds like this.
Let Nithyananda and Kalki Bhagavan be the last for our ladies to follow...

Since the last 2 days the whole Indians throughout the world were shocked to see to follow.................................

Sri SankaraNarayanan,

This is the third similar post I noticed in this forum and responded. Earlier also similar threads were there. ( To add to you list, a similar case was reported and celebrated in certain Indian TV channels -I saw them in News24- on running a call girl racket in Delhi).

I am at a loss to understand the psychology behind posting these.

This is a kind of " becoming wise after the event". All these people were there in front of us every day in flesh and blood.Then why nobody alerted the innocents? Especially people in public political life with ample chances to convince ordinary people with their leadership influence on masses?

As far as there are gullible people, there will be cheaters.
Not falling for unrealisable promises, controlling one's greed, believing in time tested available alternatives and resorting to normal civil systems for redressal and ETERNAL VIGILANCE only can prevent these.

Are we not still hearing people falling prey for attractive financial schemes promising huge ineterest and enormous returns and gifts. I think the irony is that it is not the uneducated poor fall mostly ,but educated middle class with unrealistic hopes.....

At least from now try to alert people about fraudsters--- in all walks of life.

Greetings

I wonder why the police or the law is not calling and interrogating the concerned lady and question her about the whole incident & extract if any malafide behind the incident.
I mean with regard to Paramahamsa Nithynanda.

I wonder why the police or the law is not calling and interrogating the concerned lady and question her about the whole incident & extract if any malafide behind the incident.
I mean with regard to Paramahamsa Nithynanda.

Dr Sundaram,

Due you think policemen of today are saints. They are also part and parcel of the game. Politicians, big businessmen, Cine personalities, high government officials are all part and parcel of the game played by these funny God men.

We have to be careful with all these people.

All the best

Dr Sundaram,

Due you think policemen of today are saints. They are also part and parcel of the game. Politicians, big businessmen, Cine personalities, high government officials are all part and parcel of the game played by these funny God men.

All the best
Sri RVR, If police, politicians are part and parcel how correct it is to say that it is only the other party alone is wrong, in a generalise manner?. Who and when the real truth will get uncovered?.
What happened to Sri Jayendrar's matter? who was at wrong?
Anyway let me/us not drag on and continue this topic which will not eventually lead to any great reform; except we debating.
Thank you.

Sri RVR, If police, politicians are part and parcel how correct it is to say that it is only the other party alone is wrong, in a generalise manner?. Who and when the real truth will get uncovered?.
Anyway let me/us not drag on and continue this topic which will not eventually lead to any great reform; except we debating.
Thank you.
hi dr sundaram sir.
just go through in spiritual fraud thread....its long subject....poonaikku
yaru mani kattarathu......but one thing sure...more girls/ladies are fallen traps than men...thirudana
paarthu thiruthnatha varai thiruttai ozhikka mudiyathu....

regards
tbd

Last edited:
I think,its just not ladies but also men are victims of spiritual frauds.There is no miracle as it is you yourself is the miracle.If saving a life from ill health catpults people as gods,i would anyday worship my good old doctor anyday.If getting wealth is attributed to these godmen/women,i will worship my banker who loans me the money for my business.If kama sutra is given without inhibhition,i would worship my wife as a goddess.

nachi naga.

Dear Friends,
Whenever any negative side of a VIP is exposed through media we make hue and cry for some days and then we forget them naturally and do our routine work. Even the political frauds great accidents. big mishaps all leave our memmory within a short span of time.
Unless and until some proof is made we are not willing tobelieve. Even when solid proof is brought there are people to say that it is fabricated.
Why many swamis? I feel that the possibility to get popular cheaply has attracted many. Also the power you get with contact of VIPs. Later these swamijis become toy in the hands of mafia gangs . Whenever the purpose of the swamis role is over/ or swami is against the mafia wishes he is either sdidelined or with the help of women he is demoralised. The same press who were after him praising would bring the otherside of the swamiji.
Why most people go after swamiji. Because they feel thatthey get mental peace through them. What is the rout cause. We can see that financial problem willbe major in attracting middle and lower class people whereas it is a fashion for the upperclassone If we make a study the upperclass will be having a link to the mafia group or are directed by them to go. If our Government is strong enough to control the mafia group many of the fraud swami will not be there.
One incident in our part I have seen that some mafia group wanted land for the construction of HOtel at place of their choice. They wanted the land in cheap price. With the help of a swamiji they could get the same. Now all are happy.

Dear Friends,
Whenever any negative side of a VIP is exposed through media we make hue and cry for some days and then we forget them naturally and do our routine work. Even the political frauds great accidents. big mishaps all leave our memmory within a short span of time.
Unless and until some proof is made we are not willing tobelieve. Even when solid proof is brought there are people to say that it is fabricated.
Why many swamis? I feel that the possibility to get popular cheaply has attracted many. Also the power you get with contact of VIPs. Later these swamijis become toy in the hands of mafia gangs . Whenever the purpose of the swamis role is over/ or swami is against the mafia wishes he is either sdidelined or with the help of women he is demoralised. The same press who were after him praising would bring the otherside of the swamiji.
Why most people go after swamiji. Because they feel thatthey get mental peace through them. What is the rout cause. We can see that financial problem willbe major in attracting middle and lower class people whereas it is a fashion for the upperclassone If we make a study the upperclass will be having a link to the mafia group or are directed by them to go. If our Government is strong enough to control the mafia group many of the fraud swami will not be there.
One incident in our part I have seen that some mafia group wanted land for the construction of HOtel at place of their choice. They wanted the land in cheap price. With the help of a swamiji they could get the same. Now all are happy.

What happened to Abbortsbury in the heart of Mount Road in Teynampet, Chennai. It has been converted into a hotel but still not yet completed due to cold war between two dravidian parties. Religion, politics and Mafia have played a great role in that.

All the best

In addition to this Noble Forum,I send PVT mails to Honble Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu (Kalaingar),Honble Chief Minister of Karnataka Shri Yediyurappa ji,Beloved Advani ji and Nitin Katgari ji.
I tried to Paste it here in this forum.
In response The Honble CM of Karnataka has forwarded my plea to Sack the Bogus Sanyasi Nityananda under National Security Act (NSA) which is a Non-Bailable one.
The carbon copy of my petition with a Remark of NA (Necessary Action) is redirected to his sectary and a carbon copy with his remark is forwarded to me.
I am forwarding my copy of petition to ADMIN and I hope admin will paste it here if he considers it fit for publication.

Dr Sundaram,

All the best

Sri RVR ji,

Absolutely correct......

Even media people, hand-in-glow with department people are creating stories to increase their TRP, promising the partners to give a ramsome for their participation/contribution in creating the flash news.

They may even fix up some innocent through many available technologies and try to be a Sensational News Channel to get Commercial benefits.

Thank you.

Dr.Sundaram ji,

You are right. We as common man can never interfere in all these and strive to get to know the realities.

We can not believe any one...The only thing is we need to be aware of what's happening arround us and take them up just a chit chatting maters to pass time.

If we feel emotional about these happenings, we will be the loosers....The players will be just enjoying their life having their share of income unmindful of their own emotions and moralities.

For many such people, life is all about money and nothing else. For the sake of money and power, certain people will go to any limits and be happy knowingly or unknowingly that one fine day they will be taken into task either in public life or in personal life.

Correct C Ravi,

Nityananda may be a sinner.

But none of the other guys are saints.

All the best

was he really bad?

I just read in the paper today (Chennai) that this swamy (I have never heard of him before this incident) is attending Kumbh Mela and that the pictures were doctored; some guy from that ashram was saying that they were going to sue the newspaper and tv channel.
You never know who is telling the truth!!

In addition to this Noble Forum,I send PVT mails to Honble Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu (Kalaingar),Honble Chief Minister of Karnataka Shri Yediyurappa ji,Beloved Advani ji and Nitin Katgari ji.
I tried to Paste it here in this forum.
In response The Honble CM of Karnataka has forwarded my plea to Sack the Bogus Sanyasi Nityananda under National Security Act (NSA) which is a Non-Bailable one.
The carbon copy of my petition with a Remark of NA (Necessary Action) is redirected to his sectary and a carbon copy with his remark is forwarded to me.
I am forwarding my copy of petition to ADMIN and I hope admin will paste it here if he considers it fit for publication.

Dear sir,

I dont have much knowledge on the Indian National Security Act.
In Malaysia we have an Internal Security Act of the non balilable kind when the national security is under threat.

My question is what is Nithynanda's crime?
Before that let me declare that I am not a follower of Nithyananda but i am just giving my opinion as a neutral observer.

Coming back to my question...what is Nithyananda's crime?
Is having intercourse a crime?
It was with consent from what i saw in the video.

Is National Security under threat that National Security Act needs to be used?

Can you please enlighten me the situations where this act is used in India...I am not aware since I am a Malaysian citizen.

Dont get me wrong..I am not condoning immoral behaviour but let us wait and see the outcome which will unfold eventually.

Like in Bhagavad Gita Lord Krishna advises Arjuna to uphold Kshatriya Dharma...so we should leave it to present day Kshatriyas(Administators/Legal fraternity/Police) to uphold Dharma in the way best known to the constitution.

renu

Last edited:
Dear Sankara Narayan sir,

I manage to look up on Indian National Security Act.

National Security Act (India)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
The National Security Act 1980 is an act of the Indian Parliament whose purpose is "to provide for preventive detention in certain cases and for matters connected therewith."[1] The act extends to the whole of India except the State of Jammu and Kashmir. This act empowers the Central Government and State Governments to detain a person to prevent him/her from acting in any manner prejudicial to the security of India, the relations of India with foreign countries, the maintenance of public order, or the maintenance of supplies and services essential to the community it is necessary so to do. The act also gives power to the governments to detain a foreigner in a view to regulate his presence or expel from the country.

I cant find any clause here where the act needs to be used on Nithyanananda..

renu

Last edited:
Let he without sin cast the first stone.

Dear Renu,

This is an excellent code to live by with respect to common people. At the same time, we must also remember Caesar ('s wife) must be above suspicion.

Whatever this swami did or did not do -- that must be dealt with according to law, and, he deserves the presumption of innocence just as much as the next person -- one who occupies a position of public trust has a higher obligation to be subject to scrutiny than ordinary folks. Now that prima facie evidence of breech of a moral code he has been preaching is presented in the court of public opinion, this swami owes his followers nothing less than swift resolution of the issue one way or another. Our sympathies must lie with the common folks who put their trust in this swami, and apparently, still do.

Cheers!

Nithyananda

Sirs:

There are many loose-ends in this issue.

First of all, why only a particular TV channel was going on showing it
repeatedly from morning to evening ?

Second , as a sequel to it or otherwise, why did sri Karunanidhi
start airing his wiews on it ?

Third, where is Nithyananda ? And if he is not here, why should
the TV channel start releasing it in his absence ?

Fourth, why is the actress Ranjitha keeping quiet ? Is her name
not tarnished ?. Is she stopped from commenting on it ?

There may be something behind this episode we do not know and
perhaps we will never know.

Last edited:
Dear Sri Ranganathan,
When I read various posts on this subject I am honoured to feel the comfort of being in the company of pure and holy people who have never sinned in their life. Look at the suggestions for punishing the Sinner(s). One suggestion is to "invoke NSA". Another is to take the "issue to the Court of Public opinion". I do not know what that means.The alleged crime according to these people is that "A Swamiji was with a woman in private". Incidentally both of them are adults and there seems to be no coercion on either of them. To my knowledge there is no Section in our Criminal Codes that could be invoked for this incident.
Next, How we come to know of this?
Through a Tamil media which telecast a video clipings taken clandestinely by some one.
Nobody seems to know the source or authenticity of the Video.
But all these people have forgotten the fact the threat of media interference in the privacy of a citizen in our Country, which is a crime.
Since I do not know this Swamiji or his preachings I do not intend to go into the facts or merits of the issue,. Perhaps He and Ashram Administration will take care that issue on a later date.
But some where in the corner of my mind echos the words of Jesus " Judge not lest ye be judged ! and Let He who is without sin cast the first stone" and pricks my conscience.
Regards,
Brahmanyan.

Bhrmachariyam,and Sanyasam are considered Holy in our Hindu Culture.
First Bhrmachariyam : I have seen Many Bhrmachariyas in our BJP. A.B.Vajpayee,My beloved Narrendra Modi, (Late) Shri Aacharya Kirupalani,Our TN State President shri Pon Radha Krishnan ji are some Bhrmacharis in BJP.
I am in BJP since 1996.I am witnessing all our BJP men from 1996.Especially I am seeing beloved Pon ji,our State President.If there is a necessity to speak to Ladies from our party,or if any ladies come in a mottive to see him in a place where he is taking Rest (for ex.in a Lodge),he usually compell us to be present along with him.He is such a Fine example for a Wonderful Personality,He never met any lady alone in a Closed Room.He is such a Diplomatic Personality.I never seen such a Honest Man in my life.He is maintaining Pure Bhrmachariyam eventhough he is in Politics.

Next is Sanyasam :Mostly all saints especially Madathipathis are expected to maintain Bhrmachariyam along with Sanyasam.Men of this category are like God Men.This swamy is said to be a Sanyasi of this case.Highest Form of Discipline is a must for men coming under these Category. Daily many news regarding this Nithyananda, are flashed.Yesterday his Driver by name Lenin, surrendered to City Commr Of Police at Chennai and claimes the right of the videos shown sofar.He also requested Police Protection.The days yet to come will bring the Truth.

In General : As an Adult in India ,it is there Personel and no law will question if they marry.(Nithyananda and Ranjitha).If so he automatically looses both Bhrmachariyam as well as Sanyasam.He is no more a Sanyasi.As Heated charges not only in form of words,but Videos are taken as standing proof.If he is right in his part,he must come forward to prove the facts in his favour.In spite of it he is hiding his face some where.
I never belive Sanyasis.I have seen many sanyasis were Frauds.He is the latest fraud.Thats all.

Hi folks,

The Hindu has an article on the Nithyananda case today. It seems The Central Crime Branch police is on to the case -- I wonder whether they are also endowed with the same adorable pot bellies of the Tamil movie police who show up after all the action is complete. It has taken a sex tape, made by a disgruntled member of the cult, for the grand and ostentatiously named The Central Crime Branch police to sniff out an assorted range of criminal activities going on at his ashramam, like rape and cheating.

But, what interested me most were two charges registered against this Guru Pitka,

• Section 295 (A) -- deliberate and malicious acts intended to outrage religious feelings or any class by insulting its religion or religious beliefs), and,
  • Section 377 -- unnatural offenses
It is indeed amazing that a modern liberal democracy carries such antiquated and anachronistic laws in their books. I searched the web for more information and I came across a delightfully funny blog entry about Section 295(A), here. Enjoy.

These laws are from colonial times and now, even the British have abandoned these silly laws. We may find the British responsible for all that ails our society, but newsflash, British have left us to our own devices more than 60 years ago and we still carry these British era cobwebs -- oh well, if only the Moguls had not invaded our glorious India we wouldn't have had these laws in our books in the first place.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi folks,

The Hindu has an article on the Nithyananda case today. It seems The Central Crime Branch police is on to the case -- I wonder whether they are also endowed with the same adorable pot bellies of the Tamil movie police who show up after all the action is complete. It has taken a sex tape, made by a disgruntled member of the cult, for the grand and ostentatiously named The Central Crime Branch police to sniff out an assorted range of criminal activities going on at his ashramam, like rape and cheating.

But, what interested me most were two charges registered against this Guru Pitka,

• Section 295 (A) -- deliberate and malicious acts intended to outrage religious feelings or any class by insulting its religion or religious beliefs), and,
  • Section 377 -- unnatural offenses
It is indeed amazing that a modern liberal democracy carries such antiquated and anachronistic laws in their books. I searched the web for more information and I came across a delightfully funny blog entry about Section 295(A), here. Enjoy.

These laws are from colonial times and now, even the British have abandoned these silly laws. We may find the British responsible for all that ails our society, but newsflash, British have left us to our own devices more than 60 years ago and we still carry these British era cobwebs -- oh well, if only the Moguls had not invaded our glorious India we wouldn't have had these laws in our books in the first place.

Cheers!

Dear Nara anna,

Section 295 (A) -- deliberate and malicious acts intended to outrage religious feelings or any class by insulting its religion or religious beliefs),

Oh My God! then how come M.F.Hussain is still roaming about freely...
I wish I could paint as well...i would paint him nude behind bars....

renu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back