• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Thuglak going online soon ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi and welcome to the Tam Bram Forum,

regarding the online magazine, that would be great.
And subscriptions would also depend upon the pricing as well.

mr. tuglak, pls mention details about pricing, which will help us in replying

I most welcome this and would like to subscribe to this. we have been waiting to see thuglak magazine online for a very long time especially for people who are away from our place.
We would be much happy to see it with a more interactive and professionally
managed website like for eg NDTV website or times of india. It will aso be a
treat if it has videos of interviews and dramas from esteemed cho Ramasamy and others akin.
Thank you

Praveen:

I take it this magazine must be popular among Tamil Brahmins. Why so? And, doesn't the name involve some Mughul King or somebody? Is the magazine in English or in Tamil?

Silverfox

Thuglak is one of the very few (probably the only one) magazines that present facts without any political coloring. The editor cho, is well known for his integrity, wit & political acumen. He was one of the very few to oppose the famed emergency. He is also one of the few in Tamilnadu talking agains casteism, religious terrorism etc. His famous "Appaism" as a counter to DMK's "Annaism" and his play "MuhamedBinTughlak" caricaturing the Indiragandhi regime are legendary.

Hope this helps.

Rgds
Ramki
silverfox said:
Praveen:

I take it this magazine must be popular among Tamil Brahmins. Why so? And, doesn't the name involve some Mughul King or somebody? Is the magazine in English or in Tamil?

I am not sure if it is online yet and probably they are just testing the waters. I guess you can send an email to the address the OP gave.

Ramki

silverfox said:
Thank you, Ramki.
Where do I sign up for this magazine?

IMHO, Thuglak is a magazine everyone should subscribe. For those who have subscribed please check out the Thuglak 35/36 anniversaries videos. It is very enlightening and entertaining.

Dear sir,

It is very essential to make thuklug magazine available online, so that u can reach all tamilians through out the world.

Looks like people who would like to pay in Rupees have no room for the same, I wonder!

Thuglak on line - it is there already

Hello everybody,

Thuglak is already on line. But you will have to pay in $. May be due to some business reasons, they are not now available on INR payment.

GURUMURTHYJI

Yes Sir. I would very much like to subscribe to Thuglak online. I live in New Delhi. I shall be happy to pay the Rupee equivalent of the subscription. If possible I would like to subscribe from a back-date from the time Sri Cho started writing on "Hinduism". Thanks very much in advance.

- SRaju Aiyer

Thuglak on line - it is there already

You may visit the thuklak one line site. www.thuglak.com and find out the details. Regarding your other requirement of back copies, you can send a mail direct to them and ask [email protected]

GURUMURTHYJI

It is still complicated

I visited the thughlak website. They want me to fill in a form and mail it to them along with a demand draft/banker's cheque. I wish it was plain and simple credit card payment as it exists in the case of Mangayar Malar. Honestly I hardly have time to visit the bank for getting a draft or a banker's cheque made. Online payment is so convenient, somehow it seems to have escaped Thughlak's attention!

- SRaju Aiyer

Thuglaq online

When you subscribe, particularly for people living abroad, once you give your credit card number, please check your statement. The agents venturo technologies who cash your credit card will rip you off. I was asked to pay $ 18.00 for on line edition and when I checked my statement i found that they have taken $ 42.00 from my crdedit card. Please think before you subscribe via on line. I think Ananda Vikatan people are most honest in this regard.

Please see my earlier posting before you subscribe. Don't get ripped off, particularly for subscribers who are living abroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back