• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sardar jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
A sardarji wanted to check his mobile bill and called for the customer care. The customer care lady replied " your current bill amount is rs. 1250/-, sir!
The sardar replied, oye!! I did not ask for current bill. I asked for my mobile bill!!!.

a sardar attended an examination. On seeing the question paper he started removing his shirt, pant and vest. The hall supervisor asked him " what are you doing?
Sardar replied, "arre! In the question paper it is mentioned answer all questions in brief!!!

a sardar was lying on the beach. Some one asked him " are you relaxing?"
sardar replied " no, i am sukhbeer singh".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back