• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Green grapes thokku

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sunkan

GREEN GRAPES THOKKU

juicy-green-grapes.jpg

Green grapes 500gms

Red chillie powder 3 large tablespoon

Salt 3 table spoon

Hing one tablespoon

Haldi 2 tablspoon

Methi seeds one table spoon

Oil one cup

Heat oil and add mustard once it splutters add haldi and chillie powder hing and stir now add the grapes and stir fry until all the grapes pops up and looks bloated as u add the salt it will get diluted due to the water that will come out of the grapes let it boil for sometime then strain all the ingredients and run in the blender and put back the paste into the oil that is hot and fry until all the water gets absorbed and now you have a fine thokku ready, it is sour sweet and hot all in one and good to eat..

I did this as experimental when my children brought grapes and they were too sour to eat and none would touch it neither did it turn sweet after a day or two, but once the thokku was ready it vanished in spoons along with good curd rice….sunkan

PICTURES TAKEN FROM GOOGLE AND TO ENHANCE MY BLOG AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH COPYRIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back