• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Mother's shraddham successfully performed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear all,

It is with tremendous peace of mind and satisfaction that I write ; by the Grace of God and blessings of elders we performed the ceremony this morning. The priest Sri Kashiram ramakrishna was present on the dot and we never felt even once that he was guiding us remotely . After the ceremony was completed he also chanted some vedic hymns and I must say that it reverberated through the house . I would strongly recommend Vaadyar.com for anyone in our similar position . My husband left for office on time a very peaceful and satisfied man. I am sharing our experience for people like Sri Sunil who had asked me to share my experience .
Sri Kashiram can be contacted by e mail , his email ID is . Thank you all once again and I do hope with all our resources we help each other to keep our traditions and belief systems alive .
Have a wonderful day !

Dear all,

It is with tremendous peace of mind and satisfaction that I write ; by the Grace of God and blessings of elders we performed the ceremony this morning. The priest Sri Kashiram ramakrishna was present on the dot and we never felt even once that he was guiding us remotely . After the ceremony was completed he also chanted some vedic hymns and I must say that it reverberated through the house . I would strongly recommend Vaadyar.com for anyone in our similar position . My husband left for office on time a very peaceful and satisfied man. I am sharing our experience for people like Sri Sunil who had asked me to share my experience .
Sri Kashiram can be contacted by e mail , his email ID is . Thank you all once again and I do hope with all our resources we help each other to keep our traditions and belief systems alive .
Have a wonderful day !

Dear Ms. Sugana,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and of course sharing the mail ID of the Vadhyar. As you have stated the blessing of elders will always be there and guide us through if we discharge our duties / Karmas whole heatedly.

Thanking you once again & best rgds

G Raj Kumar

thank you for this informative posting. where is shri kashiram ramakrishna.if in india. Any contact nos of him please. Kind regards.

Dear Dr Sundaram, Sri Kashiram is in pennyslyvania USA , i do have a phone number which is with my husband and I shall post this evening . His brother also a priest is in Mumbai , their contact details are on their website vaadyar.com,. the portal is run by Sri Kashiram through which we got in touch with him. It is a very pleasant and satisfying experience , incase you do intend on using their services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back