• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sradham / Masigam - how to do it by self ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to perform Masigam for my beloved father. Does anyone have any leads or links for self-performance. I would like to do the Masigam on my own due to non-availability of vadhyars in the new place. Where can I get the mantras & procedures? For eg. does Giri Trading in Madras have any publications for this?

Although some may oppose this as dilution, I have read that in Ramayana, Lord Rama performed Shradham for his father on his own. Thanks for the reply.

There is one book by name aapasthamba apara prayogam compiled by mallagi rathna sarma and published by pioneer publications new no.6; third street, kannan nagar chrompet chennai 600044. www.geocities.com/pioneer publicationschennai.e mail:pioneer [email protected] available in giri trading agency.andhra padhadhi. page no. 234 to 239. details and manthras are there for masigam. 240 pages. 120 rupees.

There is one book by name aapasthamba apara prayogam compiled by mallagi rathna sarma and published by pioneer publications new no.6; third street, kannan nagar chrompet chennai 600044. publicationschennai.e mail:pioneer available in giri trading agency.andhra padhadhi. page no. 234 to 239. details and manthras are there for masigam. 240 pages. 120 rupees.

Thank you so much - of great help & much relief!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back