• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

shifting to own house

Status
Not open for further replies.
dear sirs

i conducted the housewarming ceremony of my house in the year 2000 and from then onwards the house was rented out. now i have to shift my family to my own house but i am not in a position to shift now because

a) my mother's aapthigam falls on 1/06/2012 to 03/06/2012.

b) my brother's daughter marriage is sheduled on 08/07/2012 and before that sumangali prarthana and samarthanai are to be conducted.

my question is :

i will do the milk warming(paal kaichuthal) before 14/06/2012(vaikasi) and shift some of my goods by the said date and permanantly shift after the marrigae before 15/07/2012 (adi)

whether it is ok and permitted as per sastra.pl advise me early

ramani

The best idea would be to have a Ganapathy Homam and Navagraha Homa conducted in that house before Aabdheeham if it is not the first one. Or the aabdheeham should be conducted in an existing place and the other functions in the new house. Your vaadhyar must be the best guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back