• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

vibrations

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion Playing mantras through CDs cannot give the same vibrations when the same is chanted. For example veda mantras chanted during homam will be more vibrant than when it is played through CD.

Chanting mantras or playing such CDs will vibrate making the home prosperous.Is it scientifically ok?
sundararajan.

Dear sir,

Most important Chanting Mantras must be done with a pure mind and I see no harm in playing CD's too cos that will make us sing along and have sacred thought and words in our mind.

Most important do no play CDs too loud cos it will harm our hearing apparatus and a husband might not hear clearly what his wife says and all hell will break lose in the house then!LOL

Dont worry too much about Science.God is the Adi Scientist !!

husband might not hear clearly what his wife says - Renuka

When we do not want to hear our wife it is the common tactics followed to keep the volume of the tv or music system lol. Wife will call once or twice and forget what she wanted to tell:high5: (great escape is'it?) escaping from the vibrations:smash:

In my opinion Playing mantras through CDs cannot give the same vibrations when the same is chanted. For example veda mantras chanted during homam will be more vibrant than when it is played through CD.

This I surely agree.I never use CD to replace chanting.
Its just that after prayer is over I might switch on the CD to learn a few new songs just to keep in touch with latest bhajans.

husband might not hear clearly what his wife says - Renuka

When we do not want to hear our wife it is the common tactics followed to keep the volume of the tv or music system lol. Wife will call once or twice and forget what she wanted to tell:high5: (great escape is'it?) escaping from the vibrations:smash:

Good technique but how long can a husband escape?
If he is not careful he would be hearing "Ram Naam Sathya Hai" chantings very soon.

Why do you chant?
If you want to calm your mind, mantras play a role, weather chanting yourself, or listening to CD.
So please do not diss one form or the other as all of them may work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back