• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

varushaptheekam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear sir

please guide me what are all rituals in detail (dhanam/no of sastrigal) to perform varushaptheekam for my mother.

Secondly my mother died on jun 2nd 2011 and father passed away jan 16 2012
as per our sastrigal said that there is no subasweekharm for my mother varushaptheekam is it correct?

Suba sweekharam will performed on my father's varushaptheekam, please clarify

ganesan

நான் முற்றும் அரிந்த பண்டிதன் அல்ல...

என்றாலும் தங்களது அம்மாவின் ஆத்மாவிற்கு செய்யவேண்டிய வருஷாப்திகம் வேறு ... அதெபோல்

அந்த தாயாரின் வருஷாப்திகம் வருவதற்குள் தங்களது தகப்பனாருக்கும் காரியம் செய்ய வேண்டி வருவதால் ஒரேநேரத்தில் மீதம் உள்ள தங்களது தாயார் காரியம், மற்றும் தங்களது தப்பனாருக்கு செய்யவேண்டிய காரியம் இரண்டயும் தாங்கள் செய்யத்தான் வேண்டும்...

நான் முற்றும் அரிந்த பண்டிதன் அல்ல...

என்றாலும் தங்களது அம்மாவின் ஆத்மாவிற்கு செய்யவேண்டிய வருஷாப்திகம் வேறு ... அதெபோல்

அந்த தாயாரின் வருஷாப்திகம் வருவதற்குள் தங்களது தகப்பனாருக்கும் காரியம் செய்ய வேண்டி வருவதால் ஒரேநேரத்தில் மீதம் உள்ள தங்களது தாயார் காரியம், மற்றும் தங்களது தப்பனாருக்கு செய்யவேண்டிய காரியம் இரண்டயும் தாங்கள் செய்யத்தான் வேண்டும்...

Many thanks

our Vathiyar says that not do the SUBASWEEKARAM at my mother's varushadeepkam is may 2012 ' - is it correct?. since my father's varushadeepkam will be in JAN 2013. so JAN 2013 only we can perform SUBSWEEKARAM.

Also I need to know details about DHANAM and rituals.

thanks for your help.

First we must know that you are a rig vedam, yajur vedam, sama vedam and also about your soothra dhaarar. Each soothradhaarar has given different opinions and there will be minor variations, I am giving in rituals ,ceremonies, and poojas in the thread anthyesty, anthim karyams, For yajur vedam, aapasthamba soothram Now i am giving . kindly see on that sticky thread.Feel free to askm your doubts. I will try my level best to answer after consulting that sastrigals here.

About Subhasweekaram your vAdhyAr is right. This is because you will still be observing the 'theeTTu' of your father who had passed away later, hence no subhasweekaram need be performed following your mother's varShAbdIkam, i.e. a subhasweekaaram should not be performed. As for mAsikam and other rituals you need to perform everything as explained bvy Sh.TSS, above.

Gadhisunu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back