• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sandhya vandanam --- Doubts

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many elite members here. I guess they will help you. I am still a novice, but have access to some great texts on that, and can find the answer for you as well.

Pranayama is the basic and a must. Some breathing awareness, some sanskrit sounds and some Gods names are there in Pranayama.

Everything else depends on what you take from it. It can be as simple as a song to as detailed as a DETAILED SINCERE APOLOGY AND PURIFICATION AND RESPECT TO YOUR FOREFATHERS.

PS: on the Comedy side, a simple sastrigal told me u dont have to travel from mars to jupiter and their anologies to athma, pramathma etc.

Since your question is an open ended one, i chipped in. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back