• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

why do i get scared when distracted while doing japa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I perform pooja almost everyday, chant mantras 108 times etc, when someone makes a noise ex: door closed harshly i jump (still be seated but i am scared and can feel that in my heart). Is this ok? is this just physiscal, i am concerned because it certainly is not a good feeling (fear) while chanting mantras
Thanks for reading
Hema

Hello HEMA, What you have mentioned is purely of physical means,ie- when a person is in a calm situation with more of mentally occupied-chanting, a sudden noise can disturb ,can increase heart rate ,even some time hand ,fingers can shiver, .this can happen ,for example you are in kitchen at work ,a sudden noise will disturb you .so be calm ,do not worry of any things and be sure before you start your chanting ,any disturbing sources are put off ,locked doors .start it with a calm peaceful mind thought,you will thrive in it.:pray2:Good luck.:wave:

Dear Hema,

This is quite natural for delicate ladies. Nothing to worry. I get frightened very easily even if someone enters the kitchen without

my knowledge and make any sort of noise! So, the strict instruction is to knock the opened door (sounds funny, isn't it?) and then

enter the kitchen, while I am working there.

Take care,
Smt. R R

Hi
I perform pooja almost everyday, chant mantras 108 times etc, when someone makes a noise ex: door closed harshly i jump (still be seated but i am scared and can feel that in my heart). Is this ok? is this just physiscal, i am concerned because it certainly is not a good feeling (fear) while chanting mantras
Thanks for reading
Hema

Smt. Hema,

You have two opinions saying that your condition is nothing to worry about but I think that is due to extreme nervous debility. If you are pregnant, or if you are recouping normal health after suffering from some illness (even viral fever) this condition will go away after delivery, in due course, respectively, but if it persists without any apparent reason, it is better to consult a general physician who will give the treatment required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back