• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The magic of spiritual energy

Spirituality is a way of life not just about mindfulness or breathing practices. It permeates everything. You can be spiritual in anything.
Agreed, but for it to become a lifestyle as in the default function in us, certain practices help.
For eg mindfulness and pranayama help the brain be at alpha wave state..that helps us be more balanced.

I dont do pranayama but i pray daily and do moderate amount of chanting.

But the most important factor is introspection.
I have noted some people who do meditation, pranayama, prayers etc yet are not spiritual in their behavior..reason is they do not introspect.

We need to introspect and find our flaws and work on improving it.
A lot of people who are into spirituality do not do that as they seldom feel they could have flaws.

We have to see our flaws, acknowledge it and try to improve.
For eg today I almost got annoyed with a situation but I right away asked myself " cant I handle this without feeling annoyed?"
Then I chose a different method to rectify the situation without getting annoyed.

This self introspection is a 24/7 function..train ourselves till it becomes our default system.
Takes effort but it works.

You have a good understanding of spirituality but most dont. So i think my statements may be directed to them taken along with the clarity given by you

Latest ads

Back